Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
seriously, how the hell this did became The Guy for WWE? i never thought of this guy could make it face of WWE...damn fucking kids ruin wrestling in love with cartoon character...He was Corney then and Corney now.

everyone start it off with something but not with fucking Terminator character half man half machine and now turn to Super Cena.

Current Grimmick just the same as his old fucking Prototype...we sick of Hogan cartoon era already and now it came back...

·
Banned
254 Posts
Re: how in the hell did he became The Guy???

Because unlike CM Punk, he ain't malnourished.
Drinking horse semen right out of the hose does wonders for your musculature. Also, bull shark testosterone and HGH do help too.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts

Drinking horse semen right out of the hose does wonders for your musculature. Also, bull shark testosterone and HGH do help too.
And I wonder, how fanboys of Punk can say "he's awesome, fuck you for saying he's not the best in the world" and then people who hate Cena come out with stuff like this above... always interesting.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts

I liked the Prototype gimmick, thought it was fun. Should have debu'd with it.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts

I'm sorry, first you need to learn how to type coherent thoughts before posting. Making a quick post before the school bus gets here?

·
Banned
10,758 Posts

This.Who would have known this guy would one day be one of the top 3 stars of all time and an actor in Hollywood.I bet if IWC existed back then,they would bitch about the fact he is wrestling only because he comes from a wrestling family

Cena has the 'it' factor

He didn't have natural talent(Like Bret Hart or Hbk),gigantic/freak looks(Big Show/Khali),a hall of fame father(Orton,DiBiase,Rock),once in a life time gimmick(Austin's rebel gimmick or Deadman's gimmick);yet he has worked his way to the top.He was pushed because he got over not the other way around.On top of it,he is on the top of the ladder in a list some of the so called talented guys like Orton,Punk,Batista,HHH,Shawn,Taker,Jericho etc.
If he was/is the face of wwe when the wwe rooster had/has such huge names,Cena deserves to be on the top of wwe

·
Registered
14,605 Posts

Because Cena has the look and attitude to succeed in the wrestling business.

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts

because he works harder then anyone of the iwc wet dream guys like punk and bryan, he does more things for charity and the business then anyone else on the roster, thats why hes the number one guy

Edit: oh and this guy says hello

·
Registered
274 Posts

He has the look, he can wrestle, he can talk, he works harder than anyone else.. that's why
I agree with everything, except the bolded part. That´s bullshit.

Reactions: LINK

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

John Cena got over because he started using gay jokes and cock jokes in his freestyles. The funny thing about this is that it was the adults and older teens who clang to Cena first. Then the kids saw how cool it was to cheer Cena, so they started cheering Cena also.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts