Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Immortal and The Other Guys agree to a 5-Man Tag Match at whatever the next PPV is. The Impact before the PPV, however, Immortal assault the guys(Anderson, Morgan, Dinero, Joe and RVD), leaving them inactive for the PPV. But then, at the end of it, Bischoff comes out with his team, and brags about how Immortal is the default winner. We hear "CHEEM CHEEM CHEEM CHEEM" and KURT ANGLE, STING, KEVIN NASH, SCOTT STEINER AND BOOKER T COME OUT. The match results in a DQ, as members of the MEM beat up Immortal guys outside the ring. They are joined by the other 5, and make up TEAM TNA! So Team TNA and Immortal feud until whatever the hell the next PPV is, and are about to have a 11-11 elimination tornado tag match, when Immortal point out that Team TNA only have 10 guys. Mick Foley comes out as the suprise other guy, and either team wins. Then the thing tones down, and TNA stops being the stable-company.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Good idea. I would mark out if Scott Steiner returned.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
too many stables, I want to see an individual go over the Immortals like Sting did the NWO

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
So Immortal and The Other Guys agree to a 5-Man Tag Match at whatever the next PPV is. The Impact before the PPV, however, Immortal assault the guys(Anderson, Morgan, Dinero, Joe and RVD), leaving them inactive for the PPV. But then, at the end of it, Bischoff comes out with his team, and brags about how Immortal is the default winner. We hear "CHEEM CHEEM CHEEM CHEEM" and KURT ANGLE, STING, KEVIN NASH, SCOTT STEINER AND BOOKER T COME OUT. The match results in a DQ, as members of the MEM beat up Immortal guys outside the ring. They are joined by the other 5, and make up TEAM TNA! So Team TNA and Immortal feud until whatever the hell the next PPV is, and are about to have a 11-11 elimination tornado tag match, when Immortal point out that Team TNA only have 10 guys. Mick Foley comes out as the suprise other guy, and either team wins. Then the thing tones down, and TNA stops being the stable-company.
Why not just skip straight to here?

·
Premium Member
44,198 Posts
MEM vs. Immortal? The IWC would shit themselves out of frustration, lol. That might work for a one month thing though, but if they did it, knowing TNA, they'd stretch it long after it loses interest (EV2.0 for example).

Now I think its obvious that TNA is going to make Immortal their story for the year that will conclude at BFG. That's what I think the plan will be anyway, so I think, why not plan out BFG now, at least have a tentative idea of what you want the card for that ending show to be.

My Card for the Immortal based matches would be:

Generation Me (c) Vs. The British Invasion: TNA Tag Titles = OK, we ALL KNOW that Matt Hardy is going to TNA. So I would have him join up with Jeff, and have some Hardy reunion matches with them as a powerhorse duo for Immortal. GenME, who OBVIOUSLY idolizes them eventually gets taken under their wing and ends up winning the tag titles off of The Guns. More on that later. British Invasion? Well Williams seems to be on the way out of Fourtune/Immortal & will be at odds with them. I also have an idea for the end of London Brawling, that would eventually lead to a reunion between Magnus & Williams, and at BFG, these two teams cross paths for the gold.

Desmond Wolfe (c) w/Ric Flair Vs. AJ Styles; TV Title = This is the "AJ Styles Redemption" angle. Upon his return, Wolfe & Magnus continue teaming as London Brawling, but Desmond decides to try and get back in Flair's good graces, which leads to him dumping Magnus. Wolfe points out the similarities between himself & Flair, and how he's the true dirtiest player out of today's current crew. Meanwhile, AJ begins to fail & let down the group. He loses the TV Title, and after losing a chance at the World Title, (more on that in a bit), and Fortune turns on AJ, and takes in Desmond to take his place. Desmond wins back the TV title for Immortal & becomes a bit of a crown jewel for Flair. AJ returns with revenge on his mind, and he works his way back up the ranks to get a shot at Desmond Wolfe & his former mentor Flair. These two clash at BFG.

Kazarian (c) Vs. RVD: Ultimate X Match = Obviously this match would call for Robbie E to lose the damn belt, which I think we ALL want! Kaz eventually wins back his X Title and becomes the king of the division, using his athleticism & the power of being associated with Flair & Hogan to keep ahead. He proclaims himself as the best athlete & most fearless daredevil in the company. Enter RVD who is still feuding with Immortal & wants to bring them down, and has a bit of a reputation for being a daredevil himself. So why not enter him in the X Division. The two face at No Surrender for the gold where Kaz is victorious, but RVD proposes a larger proving ground, and that's his first Ultimate X with the gold on the line! Part of what will help make this work is to do ZERO Ultimate X matches between now & then, and you can use this as an added attraction for the show: RVD in the X Division & his first Ultimate X.

The Motor City Machine Guns Vs. The Hardy Boys = Like I said, Matt comes to TNA and aligns with his brother. After Jeff loses the title, the two continue to work for Immortal and have a few matches here & there. Eventually, they help their proteges GenMe defeat The Guns for the tag titles. The Guns then challenge them to this dream match at Bound for Glory in a Past Vs. Present Tag Team bout! With Matt Hardy coming to TNA (like I said, ITS GONNA HAPPEN!) this was the first match that popped into my head, so make it a big deal!

Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson, Matt Morgan, & Jay Lethal Vs. Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, & Beer Money Inc: Elimination Match = This Survivor Series type match will come with major stakes. If Immortal wins, all the guys on the other team will be fired & Dixie will no longer try to regain control of TNA. If Joe's team wins, then Dixie Carter's power within the company will be reinstated. OK, so the match takes place and I have a few ideas for how it should play out. It comes down to Joe & Anderson Vs. Jarrett & one other member of Immortal. Anderson is pinned, and before he leaves, he turns on Joe & hits the Mic Check. He explains on Impact that he did it because he didn't want to lose his job & figured he'd be better served to try & get on Bischoff & Hogan's side by securing the win for them. And before you ask, YES, I totally stole this from SS01 where Jericho turned on Rock. But of course, I would have Joe come back and win the match for his team, give Dixie her power back, and set up a feud between Joe & Anderson post BFG.

Kurt Angle (c) Vs. The Pope: World Title = How I'd set this up: Angle wins the title from Hardy at some point over the course of the year. Pope earns himself Number One Contendership at BFG, making this match official. Both men are opposed to Immortal, but in the build up for BFG, Bischoff & Hogan promise that history will repeat itself and once again at BFG, they will have a superstar turn against the fans & join with Immortal. Paranoia is built up between Angle & Pope over which one Bischoff & Hogan has bought off.

Like the elimination match, I have a plan for how this match will play out. After the Elimination match goes down the way it does, Bischoff & Hogan vow that their man will walk out with the gold tonight, so they still have the most stroke. In the middle of the match, Hogan, Bischoff, Abyss, & The Hardy Boys come down to the ring & observe. Abyss & The Hardys storm the ring & beatdown Angle & Pope, causing a No Contest. Bischoff takes the mic and says "History will repeat itself at Bound for Glory this year...Jeff Hardy will once again walk out with the gold, and he'll get his title shot...NOW!". Yeah Yeah, causing an impromptu title match where Jeff can easily pin a beaten down Angle, but before the bell sounds, a squad of TNA stars storm the ring, attack the members of Immortal & drive them away. Dixie Carter then comes out an announces that there must be a winner to the World Title match, so the match between Pope & Angle will continue! Now without the distraction of Immortal, Pope & Angle work a long & competitive battle that eventually comes out with The Pope being crowned as the new champion. The Immortal Era in TNA is over with Pope as the symbol of the future.

So that's my basic plan for BFG. Can't say that's what TNA would do, but I'm saying they should start out with a basic plan for BFG and then work their way backwards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts