Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
He must be like " hell yeah I'm not the most hated guy in wrestling anymore. Thank God for Roman Reigns."

In all seriousness Reigns managed to be the most hated guy in pro wrestling in one night. That is very concerning especially if they trying to make him the face of the fucking company.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
How the fuck do you manage to be hated more then Cena in one night? Especially since Cena was hated on a legendary level. Reigns has taken failing to a whole nother level. I never seen someone crash and burn faster then Roman Reigns.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
How the fuck do you manage to be hated more then Cena in one night? Especially since Cena was hated on a legendary level. Reigns has taken failing to a whole nother level. I never seen someone crash and burn faster then Roman Reigns.
Either win a match that Daniel Bryan was in or win a match that people thought he should be in like Batista did last year.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,916 Posts
I never realized that all this Reigns hate may have been making me like Cena more. Well it isn't. They both suck. Reigns should be a heel. Maybe if he came out and cussed all the fans, told us we were all garbage, said he was better than us in every way anyway and that he didn't want or need our approval or respect; then I bet people would cheer him. He just has to get some in ring talent, then learn to talk, then... You know what, I'm wrong; fuck it, he sucks big-time; and he will forever. What a fucking oxygen thief.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts