Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daniel Bryan attacks Sheamus next week for the past 2 weeks losses.
he just ambushes him and chucks the lebell lock on him would make him look really intense as well as build an angle for them both.
thoughts?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I'd like it but it is doubtful. Punk would be great for a feud with Bryan I think

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i think they should continue this feud for sure. would be good for seamus aswell, add some good matches to his resume.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I'd like to see Bryan just snap and put the LaBell Lock on him for like 10 minutes. Then I would like to see him get a victory over him after that squash on RAW last week. He is the US Champion, why book him to look weak? Especially against Sheamus, who in my opinion has to be the worst Heavyweight champ in recent memory.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I'd like it but it is doubtful. Punk would be great for a feud with Bryan I think
I want to see that fued so much in WWE, but I dont want to see it yet. I would like to see it over the US/IC title at Wrestlemania. Just a 1 on 1, that would be epic. Not the world titles because, even though they will have a great great match, it wouldn't sell on their backs. An upper mid card fued between these two would be insane.

To the OP, yeah I'd like to see that, I think it could happen. Sheamus is good in the ring, Bryan obviously, and it will be a decent big guy/little guy fued.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts