Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen Show deliver dozens of WMD and it didn't look anything special to me but last night the way Triple H sold it and bumped his back on the mat was epic, made the punch look so much more lethal. Triple H might not be a great technical wrestler but he is a great brawler, great psychology and exceptional timing makes it up for me.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Didn't watch , that's what you get from me for trying to pretend big show is a big deal nowadays

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
Didn't watch , that's what you get from me for trying to pretend big show is a big deal nowadays
You too? I haven't watched RAW in about 4 weeks, the show is too long and is getting too boring for me nowadays, but seeing how a certain someone is returning in 3 weeks, I might just pick it back up.

R Time = Now :cena3

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
He took the bump like he should. As to selling, the convenient thing about selling a Knockout is that you just have to lie on your back and do nothing. I guess Trips did that well :hmm:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Considering Armstrong the night before was actually rolling around acting like he was in pain instead of being out cold HHH did quite well

·
Registered
604 Posts
HHH did sell it like a champ, which immediately made me think he and Show will fued and he'll come out looking better in the end.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Punch and reaction looked great. So far the only bad sells of the WMD have been Miz and Dusty.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I thought the Miz sold it excellently the other week.
I'd love to sell it for what it's worth and unball the stupid shovel hand of his and make it chokeslam someone. I really hate that crappy punch. I thought closed fists weren't allowed anyway?

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
Considering how well HHH has taken punches in the past. I would say average.

Check out the selling of these punches:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
its the worst "move" in wrestling and destroys whatever is left of kayfabe or suspension of disbelief. its just a punch, something guys get hit by dozens of times in a match usually, so if him landing one punch is enough to KO any wrestler, in storyline Big Show should hold every title in the company now since nobody would be able to pin him without getting punched at least once.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
excellent selling, plus HHH was looking slimmer than he has, wonder if he's started training to get back in the ring
I know what you mean. When Triple H and Show were standing side on, Triple H's stonach looked a lot slimmer than at SS.
He is probably gonna wrestle at HIAC or SvS.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts