Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used the word cunt a lot so I'm good.
"Cunt" is an interesting word. In America to many it is considered the worst curse word. Is it less offensive in the UK because I've even heard English girls hurling it around fairly casually and gratuitously like "an old cunt" was the same thing as "an old chap"?

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The C word is not as widespread as people make it out to be. It is certainly not used in polite society. You don’t go into a shop to buy milk and call them a C. Yes, some people drop it every second word, but they are usually lower class.
I worked in Santa Monica which is a local beach town. Lots and lots of English people live in Santa Monica. You see flags, stores, and pubs all over the place. I was around a lot of English people down there. Pretty often I'd hear, "Ow ya doin', ya old cunt?", like a friendly greeting. I got used to it after awhile but still shook my head a bit when hearing it. Kinda funny though.

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yeah, "cunt" definitely is a strange one. I've heard every curse word as a kid except for that one, which I didn't hear until I was 16.
To some ladies in America "Cunt" is a fighting word. Call the wrong Red-neck girl a "cunt" and she may crack a beer bottle over your head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts