Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,783 Posts
Re: How good do you think the reaction would be for Beth phoenix at night of champion

Dumb thread.

She's from Buffalo, of course she is going to get a huge pop, no matter how shit the division is.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Re: How good do you think the reaction would be for Beth phoenix at night of champion

With the way she seems to be the forerunner of the division looking somewhat bearable again, plus being from Buffalo, she'll probably get one of the loudest pops a Diva has gotten in a long while.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts

Kelly is going to come out, belt above her head with that big stupid smile and everyone will boo her. Going to be great. Not so great when she buries Beth though.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

I think Beth will win it this Sunday. Either cleanly or an Eve heel turn. Either way, odds are she walks out with the belt and possibly holds it until Kharma comes back.

·
Registered
293 Posts

She will get a massive pop because she used to date Punk. Anyone who has had a positive relationship with him clearly is someone carved of greatness.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts

If Beth loses, we riot raise our voices at the television screen and maybe, just maybe take out our frustrations in the PPV thread.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

Kelly Kelly has slowly improved but not enough to warrant her as a credible champion. Beth needs to go over to keep this storyline going.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

Dumb thread.

She's from Buffalo, of course she is going to get a huge pop, no matter how shit the division is.
I am a huge news follower for a long time and I never knew this, therefore I don't think most casual fans will know she is from Buffalo (unless WWE mentions it of course).

Certain people you remember where their character or actual person is from:

Hulk Hogan-Venice Beach California
Bret Hart-Calgary Alberta Canada
Undertaker-Death Valley (lol)

The list goes on, but not for every superstar in the history of pro wrestling. I bet if you ask fans where Beth Phoenix is from, they would have no idea. That's not an insult cause I didn't know it either. She will not get a huge pop because no one cares about the Divas in general (and rightfully so).

·
Registered
5,705 Posts

She'll probably get a sizeable pop, especially considering that NoC seems to be in Buffalo (I had no idea :p), which is where she's from.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

You gotta think. Beth has been getting pops as of late during this whole feud and this Sunday could be bigger than any she has ever gotten. A title win would make it even more apparent.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

Kelly is going to come out, belt above her head with that big stupid smile and everyone will boo her. Going to be great. Not so great when she buries Beth though.
Beth's winning, without a doubt.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

John Cena,Hated babyface Champion vs CM Punk at MITB,chicago (hometown crowd).

Kelly Kelly,hated babyface champion vs Beth phoenix at NOC, Buffalo (hometown crowd)

I see beth winning the championship this sunday (Y)

·
Super Moderator
19,310 Posts

Kelly Kelly is pretty terrible... the title can't leave her fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

I think the reception for Beth will be good, it's her town after all.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

So i shouldnt take a toilet break during the divas match? I really dont want to see slutty kellys stinkface and screaming cartwheels of doom.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

I think people just appreciate the fact that Beth, in her Punk phase, is just doing and telling the truth on what women wrestling in WWE has been reduced too. Sure she'll get the pop being the hometown wrestler and all but I think it can also be due in fact that she is a solid worker and has been expressing what others feel sucks in the Divas division as of late.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts