Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Re: peoples love to see HBK/Rock/Austin back,but why don't want Bret back?

could be bcuz he looks like he's gotten old. his looks have changed the most drastically than any of those other superstars since his time in the ring

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Re: peoples love to see HBK/Rock/Austin back,but don't want Bret back?

Bret Hart has a good amount of years ahead of Austin, HBK, Rock, therefore looks much older and people don't wanna see that. It's like watching Sgt.Slaughter. It's nice to see him, but don't get real excited, because there's not much he can do, unlike Rock, Austin, HBK, etc.

·
22,784 Posts

I guess because Bret can't wrestle like Rock and HBK still can, and hell, even Austin could pull out a match now if he wants. At the least a beatdown which is more exciting that Bret stumbling over his words during a promo then applying a sharpshooter during some pointless shitty tag match :p.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts

i liked his 2010 return , it was epic and that feud with mcmahon was epic as well

don't get me wrong it's awesome to see legends return , but i hope they get involved in a storyline not just a one-nighter then leave , we got melina for that :D (jk)

i'd like to see austin in one more storyline (especially since he is more than willing to have a match with punk) , i'd like to see shawn involved in this triple h storyline

like what The Rock and Kevin Nash did this year ..

·
Registered
935 Posts
Because when they return, for the most part, they don't actually wrestle, so the only thing they do when they return is talk. And Bret sucks at talking. HBK isn't great either (although he's better than Bret) and agian most people aren't so excited for his returns, especially compared to Rock and Austin.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
in 5-10 years people will look the same at Rock or Austin, once they lose the wrestling look and become average middle age people. Unless they do "the Stallone" and pump themselves with shit to look young in their 50's or 60's

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I can't speak for anyone but myself but I feel sorry for Bret almost every time I see him now. It's just sad for me. He can't talk without getting tongue tied, he barely can move and simply doesn't belong in the ring anymore. My heart breaks to see him like that.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in 5-10 years people will look the same at Rock or Austin, once they lose the wrestling look and become average middle age people. Unless they do "the Stallone" and pump themselves with shit to look young in their 50's or 60's
NO It will not happen,look at hulk hogan..

Hulk Hogan,The Rock,Stone cold,The Undertaker,Shawn michael,even Chris Jericho,Mick foley probaby belove by fans forever

and Triple H,Randy Orton,John cena,CM Punk? i don't know

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
peoples excited Booker T,Kevin Nash,Trish's returns more than bret's damn...
dude he cant go, thats it, he had a stroke his speech is a lil slurry and doesnt look like how he did in 97, WE ALL GET OLD its called life dumbass, the guys u named can still work it and/or have the look, THE FANS ALREADY KNOW THIS, i mean its soooo obvious lol

are u this fucken stupid or are u pretending op?

·
Registered
6,675 Posts

Bret Hart has a good amount of years ahead of Austin, HBK, Rock, therefore looks much older and people don't wanna see that. It's like watching Sgt.Slaughter. It's nice to see him, but don't get real excited, because there's not much he can do, unlike Rock, Austin, HBK, etc.
This.

Bret was known for his in ring ability. The other three were known for their promos first, in ring 2nd (HBK is a mix). I'd honestly rather see Bret back than HBK personally.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
NO It will not happen,look at hulk hogan..

Hulk Hogan,The Rock,Stone cold,The Undertaker,Shawn michael,even Chris Jericho,Mick foley probaby belove by fans forever
Hogan was still able to "go" when he was 50 and have a decent match. Bret really can't anymore. That's the major difference with Bret and many of the guys you listed. His health isn't the best. In about 7 years, you won't see Austin having a good match anymore. He's clearly lost a step, and 7 years from now he'll lose a few more.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Do people realize or forget that Bret had a stroke and that the motherfucker is lucky to be alive today or not? I swear I think most people that post on the net grew up in a fucking bubble ffs.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts