Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enzo Amore in my opinion is the best mic worker in nxt but the area that he lacks in is his ring work. So if enzo had lets say above average to good ring work how far do you think he'd go?

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
He'd have more of his bases covered if he was a better worker. Fortunately, he's got the personality to make up for it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Well, he's a small guy (He's billed at 5'11 but he's clearly shorter than that), even if Enzo became as good a wrestler as Finn Balor, nobody would buy him as the IC or US champion at his size. So I think best case scenario for him and Cass would be a nice career as a New Age Outlaws type of act (great on the mic and adequate in the ring).

If Enzo never becomes a good wrestler he could always just be a mouth piece for someone.

·
Registered
412 Posts
He really does have a good personality.. If I was Jeff Jarrett I'd be looking to get him as an advocate for Japanese guys in GFW. Present him as a Dana White type character trying to make matches for Ibushu / Nakamura and the likes against whatever American based guys Jarrett manages to sign.
Can't see him going too far on the wrestling side of things considering the amount of mid-card level guys WWE will have as a result of this NXT/indie craze going on.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
I don't think his wrestling is that bad. Sky is the limit IMO.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
haha, people think his wrestling ability is whats holding him back. Nope.
Vince and the others in charge of pushes couldn't give a shit what you think of a wrestlers in ring ability, Roman Reigns is main eventing Wrestlemania.

His limit is Tag Title/MAYBE an IC/US title run, because he's 5'11.

If the guy were 6'4, he'd be in the main event within a year of debuting on the main roster.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
He could be the next DDP.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Honestly I don't see why they couldn't give him a run in the main event even if only for a short while. Have him win the title/be number 1 contender because Big Cass keeps helping him in his matches (his finish should be him distracting the ref in some manner to allow Big Cass to hit his finisher).

If he wins the title than after a couple of months have his ego grow (aka he boasts that he wins the matches not Cass) to the point where Big Cass gets tired of it and just squashes him for the title. If he is number 1 contender for at least two months than have him beg for another opportunity only for the face champ (someone like Cena for example) to state that Big Cass is who he really wants to face, which would lead to Big Cass wining the title setting up a short month feud with Enzo where he squashes him repeatedly.

Anyway he seems to be a tag guy to me.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I honestly don't see anything in the guy, can't wrestle and cuts the same promo time after time. It's ok down there in NXT.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Vince will use Enzo as a comedy jobber he is better off staying in NXT

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Enzo and Cass are a modern-day version of the New Age Outlaws. They are basically doing the same thing.

Enzo is probably best served in a tag team, unless he can improve his ring work.

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
A lot of people are misinterpreting the OP's question. He asked IF Enzo could wrestle, how far could he go? I think US champ is as far as i see him going if he had better in-ring skills.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
He doesn't need to wrestle well to be a star, he isn't going to be WWE champion even if he was good in the ring. Those two can get over anywhere and they're rarely in boring segments, that's exactly what Raw needs. I keep repeating myself but they should be on Raw as soon as possible.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
He is money on the mic. I think he wrestles well enough. It is not like he is Santino or something.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I hear he's not great in the ring, but I've never seen that. He's just small. I don't see why he can't be part of the greatest tag team of this decade. If not that, then put him as Cass's manager and put Cass in the main event scene. Cass is 7 foot tall, you can't teach that, and he has everything Vince should go crazy over, so I could see that too. Another option, make them a New Yawk faction similar DX with Carmella and maybe another guy or two and have him be the X Pac or Road Dogg of the group competing occasionally for lesser titles.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
In fact, Cass is not seven foot. The greatest tag team of this decade? WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
His mic skills could carry him into the midcard, if his in ring skills were better. As of now he is at the level of manager/tag team bumper. Cass is improving, but they both got a long way to go.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.