Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember the last time she lost that fast, granted she lost to the squash machine Laycool but still...

Well, hopefully this can be a wake up call for her, her performance over these past few months leaves a lot to be desired, her mic work has absolutely deteriorated, her in-ring work has been quite sloppy since her return from injury and she's not as attractive as she used to anymore. She isn't a good face as well, everything about her is so dull at the moment, it's not surprising that WWE decides to demote her. It seems she's lost her touch, she was really shining back in her MNM days and also during her time with Johnny Nitro, hopefully she'll step up her game in the next few weeks.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Amazing.

They don't get any mic time, which can only mean their mic skills must have deteriorated. :rolleyes:

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Now this I have noticed epic return now at the mercy of this 2 diva power trip I really think wwe is waiting for a beth return to put an epic end to this title reign.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Melina is a non-factor now. I'm ok with it, because I'm in love with LayCool......mostly Layla lol.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amazing.

They don't get any mic time, which can only mean their mic skills must have deteriorated. :rolleyes:
I mean since she turned face, her mic work has been nothing memorable, but yeah Melina gets so limited mic time these days, but Lay-cool, Alicia Fox, and Natalya get adequate mic time when they have their moments so i don't think it's fair to generalize that all of them don't get any mic time.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
I mean since she turned face, her mic work has been nothing memorable, but yeah Melina gets so limited mic time these days, but Lay-cool, Alicia Fox, and Natalya get adequate mic time when they have their moments so i don't think it's fair to generalize that all of them don't get any mic time.
So you answered your own question. No mic time = bad. Mic time = good.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you answered your own question. No mic time = bad. Mic time = good.
:confused:

When did i mention that those who got mic time are good on the mic? Melina has had her mic time several times in her face run and she didn't really do well, and you said they all don't get any mic time when in fact some of them actually did, i just wanted to pointed that out.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Aside from Melina losing CLEAN to Lay-Cool, freaking Gail Kim doesn't get tagged into the match AGAIN. And at that, she sold a forearm shot on the apron for like 2-3 minutes it seems. Then once Michelle hit Melina with a big boot, then Gail shows life again:no:

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Someone in the RAW thread said that
Melina said on her twitter, the WWE was stupid for choosing the Diva's title over the Women's title when they unified them.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Someone in the RAW thread said that
Melina said on her twitter, the WWE was stupid for choosing the Diva's title over the Women's title when they unified them.
They are stupid for choosing the Divas over the Women's Championship. I guess the Women's Championship has such a rich history they decided to retire it, and build up the Diva's Championship. Today's roster, there isn't really a female wrestler that hasn't won the Women's Championship worth holding it other than Natalya. Now she has to chase after a butterfly belt.

So are you saying the WWE is punishing Melina for such comments on her Twitter?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Michelle's voice makes me want to shove bamboo shoots under my nails. There is no font or way to type out the sounds that would properly illustrate the sounds that come out of her mouth during matches. I guess she honks like some kind of giant bird? When she stomps on downed wrestlers it sounds kind of like a "Uhhhaayaaah!". There, I tried.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
They are stupid for choosing the Divas over the Women's Championship. I guess the Women's Championship has such a rich history they decided to retire it, and build up the Diva's Championship. Today's roster, there isn't really a female wrestler that hasn't won the Women's Championship worth holding it other than Natalya. Now she has to chase after a butterfly belt.

So are you saying the WWE is punishing Melina for such comments on her Twitter?
That's what someone said in the RAW thread, and said that she could be getting punished for it.
And after hearing about that, I agree.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Michelle's voice makes me want to shove bamboo shoots under my nails. There is no font or way to type out the sounds that would properly illustrate the sounds that come out of her mouth during matches. I guess she honks like some kind of giant bird? When she stomps on downed wrestlers it sounds kind of like a "Uhhhaayaaah!". There, I tried.
Michelle does sounds terrible with her little yelling during matches. IMO Layla and Kelly Kelly are much worst. Its really annoying. I think Michelle McCool always finds a way to be annoying even without a mic in her hand.

·
Registered
582 Posts
That's what someone said in the RAW thread, and said that she could be getting punished for it.
And after hearing about that, I agree.
Well that's just petty. WWE are so sensitive nowadays. That's why I fear for wrestlers that open up accounts on Twitter. They obviously have to watch what they say. Melina even got the jobber entrance in the match. Also you know if you're an accomplished wrestler (championship wins) tagging with Gail Kim and you take the pinfall, you know your in trouble lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Michelle does sounds terrible with her little yelling during matches. IMO Layla and Kelly Kelly are much worst. Its really annoying. I think Michelle McCool always finds a way to be annoying even without a mic in her hand.
Not a big fan of her little f'n crosses all over her gear either. I mean, she's a wwe diva, and a heal diva at that. Dressing like a little whore and being a total bitch is not exactly an image of god. Not that I'm a dude of the cloth or anything...but jesus, come on.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well that's just petty. WWE are so sensitive nowadays. That's why I fear for wrestlers that open up accounts on Twitter. They obviously have to watch what they say. Melina even got the jobber entrance in the match. Also you know if you're an accomplished wrestler (championship wins) tagging with Gail Kim and you take the pinfall, you know your in trouble lol.
I gotta say, I'm not a fan of dumping the Women's champ for the Divas champ, either. The butterfly belt is lame.

Gail Kim can actually wrestle, though. Shes as good as Mickie James. Shes not just a pretty face,...well, she kind of is, google her nudes. Great tits, ha.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts