Wrestling Forum banner

How Far Jack Swagger Has Fallen!!

2323 Views 28 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  DisturbedOne98
I am utterly disappointed that we see Jack Swagger as Michael Cole's trainer. Like really you have to be kidding me. Honestly I hate it. Swagger is a former World Heavyweight Champion and yet his WrestleMania moment will be telling Cole how to wrestle. He is better than that. Now all we need is the special guest referee to be Ted Dibiase Jr. :no:
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Captain Cally
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He hasn't fallen all that far, he's involved in one of the hottest Wrestlemania feuds. It's not as if his championship reign was incredible. I think goofy chest-beating, random push-up Swagger training Michael Cole could be hilarious.
I will admit its one of the biggest feuds on Raw but I want to see Swagger wrestle...even if he loses. Just saying a ankle lock on Lawler...he's better than that imo.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Yeah... in a weird way, his involvement in this angle is actually sort of an elevation of him. It's probably the absolute hottest feud for Wrestlemania right now--everything Vince/Bret from last year wishes it had been and more--so being given a supporting role in it won't exactly hurt him any. What else would be doing, gunning for his second-MITB-briefcase-in-a-row? Because he's not CM Punk, that won't be happening. At the very least, Swagger will in some way be tied to a future Wrestlemania moment with Lawler prevailing over Cole.

· Registered
257 Posts
That is kinda BS. You had what could very well be the next Kurt Angle on your hands, and they completely wasted him. Not to mention, by having him as a former world champion, that kinda lessens the world title. "You mean a jobber like him can win the world title? Must not be that hard!" I've heard that said before (Well, other then the Jobber part. I added that in lol)

19,895 Posts
The Soaring Eagle must be brought back as Cole's cheerleader.

· What?
25,591 Posts
Have King/Josh Matthews on commentary and have Cole as Swaggers manager. That's how I'd have it play out. The guy needs someone to talk for him. He has the Lashley syndrome. No-one will take him seriously when he tries to speak no matter how large he is.

19,895 Posts
Cole as Swagger's manager would be epic. Imagine JR showing up, detailing their history for everyone and asking Jack why he's turned his back on him and allowed this guttersnipe Cole to take over his affairs? Swagger standing by Cole and telling JR to go take a hike (especially in Oklahoma) would be immense.

Unfortunately, it won't happen. Swagger is Cole's manager, hahaha.

· Registered
7,244 Posts
he's involved in the best fued in the company and also the fued with the most heat in the company. if anything this is good for him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.