Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope he's champion in at least the next 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he still isn't, though. WWE seems to flip flop on what they want to do with Wyatt. They'll put him in high profile feuds one day, then jobbing to Cena or Reigns the next. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
They seem to be making him a threat, just not a major player.

I mean u have Brock still around, Roman needs his run, and then there's Cena's 16th title win, plus Rollins is untouchable. There's no room for Bray on top, but he does well on the midcard.

In 3 years he def. be champ, they have to. I also think Rusev should be up there main eventing by then (prolly not champ). Both men had very strong presence and accomplishments in recent Rumble and they take on top players.

In time, they'll be the only top stars left, and they'll haveto get belt.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
I see him as leader of a Wyatt family stable of like 10 members by 2018. Winning the WWE belt just one time, but with a cool reign like JBL for example, in his best future.

Or, retiring young by frustration and joining commentary team (like Matt Striker did years ago) by 2018, in a more realistic future.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see him as leader of a Wyatt family stable of like 10 members by 2018. Winning the WWE belt just one time, but with a cool reign like JBL for example, in his best future.

Or, retiring young by frustration and joining commentary team (like Matt Striker did years ago) by 2018, in a more realistic future.
. I actually could realistically see him being more of a manager if he retired than a commentator. He is a damn good manager already with Harper and Stroman, though. So I'm not complaining.

·
Butter My Arse
11,753 Posts
He should be WWE Champion by 2017. If he isn't before then? I wouldn't be upset.

In fact, Bray Wyatt is one of those guys who doesn't need a title. He can float around the place giving the WWE some much needed characterisation and I couldn't give a fuck. He will win the title at some point though. If he doesn't, then the WWE might as well pack up and go home because they're completely fucking useless in every single aspect.

To the poster above.....^ he's reached his peak? Without being rude...that's utter utter bullshit. He's not even thirty for fuck sake.

Jesus.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
As far as they'd let him. The sky is the limit for this guy. I'd love to see at least one, long championship run, but what's more imporant for me - I'd like to see more vignettes, more theatrics and visuals, memorable segments and promos. He deserves this as a hardworker and he deserves this when it character wise, it would be a shame if they wouldn't use it to its full potential.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
He's made it as far as he'll ever make it. Absolutely no chance of ever being WWE Champion. None.

Biggest waste of talent in WWE history, he would've been a bigger star than Undertaker if booked correctly. The way Vince has used him, in a fair world would be grounds to have him barred from ever promoting wrestling. People are never going to know how great he really was because of this fucking nimrod and his obsession with all of his top stars being sex objects. Worst yet, he's not the only one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts