Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you see him as a future World Champion? He is championship material, but right now they're treating him like shit in the midcard. Or maybe it's good for him to solidify himself in the midcard first, before advancing. Do you see him in the Main Event anyways this year? His small feud with Goldust a few months ago showed that he has neat potential.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Defiantly going to be world champion one day but I think he should be left in the midcard for a bit. People get rushed too much these days.

·
-
7,495 Posts
MITB winner this year and will probably win the World title.

I want to see him holding both IC and World title at the same time.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I honestly want to say he can do big things this year and I'd love to see it happen, but I'm not sure yet. I think he needs to start becoming more consistent with his wins and get a bit more mic time.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
My prediction is he'll remain in the same situation Ziggler has been in for most of his career, midcard. He'll probably do some main event stuff but nothing after that, no WHC title run or anything.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
-He should hold the IC title all year long
-A few title shots at some B PPV's, which he loses
-Then he wins the rumble
-And at wm he becomes dual champion

well, that would be too good to be true.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
As soon as he drops Big Show he will be doing great things. I personally think that he will become WHC by Survivor Series.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I like Cody, highly talented, I think creative should let him loose a bit more, give him some freedom and I think he'll be gold. I hope he wins the WHC sometime this year, if anyone has the potential to change the belt, hopefully it's Cody considering what he done with the Intercontinental championship!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Same place he is now. WWE don't push the young people anymore.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Should not win the title for awhile.

WWE needs to stop pushing these one dimensial heels all the way to the top. At this rate the entire roster is going to be champ by 2014. Look at how many mid card champions there are right now. Swagger, Khali, Ziggler, Henry, Christian, Show, Kane, Del Rio, Mysterio, Miz

Some of those guys are vets on their last legs and that's somewhat understandable others are one trick pony heels who got 1 run failed and then it's onto pushing the next one trick pony heel.

The next step in Cody's career should be a face turn and if that goes well then it's time to talk about championships. Enough with pushing guys whose main event scene is destined to fail in 6 months.

There are exceptions to the rule with guys who are born to play the heel but I don't think Cody falls in that category. If you want to push him to the top he should be be truly over.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
more high level feuds but i dont think we'll see him win a world title in awhile...

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
He will never become a World Champion. Mark my words on that.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
He comes from good stock. He's improving all the time. He needs to get as far away from big slow as possible he makes him look bad. He's got looks, great wrestling ability and his mic skills are improving all the time.
Definately a future world champion but I dont see it in his immediate future.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts