• Austin Aires

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Bobby Roode

Votes: 18 75.0%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Could be one of the matches of the year for TNA i dont watch tna a lot but i know all be watching Destination x to see this match

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
not as excited as i should be considering they had 5 mins tonight while dixie carter had to end the show with a crack whore

·
All Out
2,802 Posts

It could very well be the best PPV main-event of the year.
SOO FUCKING AMPED! I've seen Aries wrestle live on the Indy Scene five years ago (in MN - where he is currently billed from and where I live) and was convinced at that time that he'd be Main Eventing PPV's at some point - so glad it's finally happening! I originally thought the Main Event of BFG would be Roode/Storm 2, but now TNA has me thinking bout the possibility of Aries winning the title at Destination X (and Roode costing Storm his chance at the BFG ME in the BFG Series Final at No Surrender - leading to an undercard Lockdown Re-Match between the two at BFG - likely a 2/3 Falls Match or something) with Aries facing Angle or whomever wins the Series in the BFG Main Event. Would be awesome IMO, but maybe I'm just marking out for Aries...

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
All I know is that I like putting my money where my mouth is so in support of Aries headlining I'm ordering my first TNA ppv since Final Resolution 09

·
All Out
2,802 Posts
All I know is that I like putting my money where my mouth is so in support of Aries headlining I'm ordering my first TNA ppv since Final Resolution 09
If enough people are thinking this way, they might make the BFG Main Event a three-way with Aries included even if he wasn't originally planned to be a part of it, or as I stated in my previous post - maybe he'll win the title and they'll still have a Roode/Storm Lockdown Re-Match on the undercard with Aries wrestling the BFG Series Winner in the BFG Main Event. Either way I'm f'n amped that Aries is headlining TNA's next PPV in the World Title Match...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Very excited for this. To me, there's no better overall package of a wrestler on TV in the US than Austin Aries. He has all the tools, and has had all of the tools for a very long time. Truly, I am more excited for this than I would have been for Styles/Aries simply based on the fact that there is a real dynamic to this match vs. what AJ & Aries would be.

The only issues are the fact that 1) Aries has essentially a 0% chance of winning 2) How they decide to follow up with Aries after his impending loss, considering he just relinquished the X Title and the HW division is somewhat crowded. As long as he looks good in a losing effort + they have a plan for him following his loss, I am all for it and I am very excited for this match. Easily the most excited I have been for a PPV main event from TNA since Turning Point 09/Final Resolution 2009.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Should be a great match but I don't like knowing the outcome of main event ppv's and I think it's pretty obvious Roode is going to win, how he wins could be interesting though especially if Storm somehow screws AA out of the win. Could start a great feud between them doing something like that and then have a triple threat match at BFG for the title.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Very, very excited. The most anticipated match of the year for this viewer.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Another 'How excited are you..." thread from Tony. Jesus mate...
I also don't get how anyone can be this excited about a main event without robbie E on it.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I was more excited about the Styles/Roode 30 minute ironman match from a pure wrestling perspective and way more excited about Roode/Storm at Lockdown from a storyline perspective but this still should be good. Roode needs to prove he's capable of a great match...this is his chance.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
It will be an awesome match, guaranteed. Roode is almost certainly winning though, so the predictability of it will kind of take away from it, but it will still be great.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Can't wait, should be great. About time they gave Roode a good opponent on PPV. With the exception of Storm and AJ he's had a bunch of shit to work with most of the time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts