Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its basically a lock that the next three WWE champs will be Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins but nobody really knows in what order or how it should be booked.

Firstly, I'd start with Brock retaining (with heyman's help) at WM and Ambrose winning the IC title.

I'd have Brock have a Reigns rematch and feud with Orton with a Rollins cash in at Payback after Lesnar retains against Orton. (Lesnar can then go on to feud with bryan before being built for Rock at 32)

Ambrose wins MITB after losing IC title in a battle royale on RAW (authority forced him in to it)

Rollins then carry the belt until Survivor Series where he can drop it to Reigns to carry until WM (double turn would be good here).

In the build up to WM, have Rollins pull of a win against Reigns on RAW setting up for another match at WM when Ambrose enters himself in to the match using his MITB. Ambrose then to win the title at Mania...

Thoughts? I think this could keep the smarks and casuals happy as it gives Shield triple threat + Rock v Brock at 32

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumping this as thought it could have garnethered some decent discussion

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
Idc I just want Seth to win it

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
Ambrose defeats Bryan for the IC Title at Summerslam
Rollins cashes in on someone
Reigns wins the title after Heyman turns on Lesnar

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,628 Posts
Reigns beats Lesnar clean(if Lesnar's leaving) followed by Seth cashing in and beating the living shit out of a worn out Roman whilst the authority protect him from Ambrose/Rock/Orton etc. before pinning him with his boot on his chest.

Ambrose to then win against Rollins in a Ladder match around Summerslam before offering a shot to Reigns in a face/face match at NOC where Reigns turns after a similar build up to Zayn's NXT win but with a heel turn finale.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
So many great opinions and ideas on this forum but on the other side-Kevin Dunn & Co. :( :larry

·
Registered
804 Posts
I always hate when guys win the title with the Money in the Bank clause, at least when its their first title reign. Seems like such a cheap and meaningless way to win the title, it doesn't seem like they deserve the title if they attack someone a minute after their match and then do their finishing move on them and win the title a minute later.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Reigns beats Lesnar at WM and becomes champion. Rollins cashes in on Reigns over the summer and loses. At MITB, Rollins and Ambrose pull down the briefcase together. It's declared they both get a World Title shot, but in a triple threat, Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Champion. It takes place anytime they want, but both must agree to it.

·
WWE plant
4,058 Posts
I always hate when guys win the title with the Money in the Bank clause, at least when its their first title reign. Seems like such a cheap and meaningless way to win the title, it doesn't seem like they deserve the title if they attack someone a minute after their match and then do their finishing move on them and win the title a minute later.
That's why it's the perfect heel-tool.:jericho2

The ones actually deserving of the title also did much more than just their finishing move.

Oh and it also works really well on babyfaces when booked right, or did you miss the awesome DB teases?

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I think Ambrose is better than the other two but I don't see him winning the title any time soon.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Reigns beats Lesnar at Mania!
Rollins cashes in at Mania!
Ambrose cashes in before a PPV for a legitamate shot at the title!
Reigns wins Triple Threat at Mania 32!

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Seth should win it via cash-in at the last possible moment sort of like Edge did. Have the ladder match at MITB go on last and have Seth cash in on Reigns in the title match right before that.

Emphasize how he is the ultimate heel. :rollins

The main event of SummerSlam should then be a title match. How about a triple threat? If Brock is still signed, make it Rollins vs Reigns vs Lesnar. If not, make it Rollins vs Reigns vs Bryan.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Generally, after they put their lives on the line to win the MITB, they should deserve the title.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
I know a way we can set up storylines for the next year while rectifying the Roman Reigns/Brock Lesnar error.

Have Roman Reigns beat Lesnar and then Rollins cashes in, Wrestlemania 30 will therefore be known for the biggest babyface ending in Wrestlemania history with Daniel Bryan winning the title and overcoming The Authority,

While Wrestlemania 31 will be know as the biggest heel ending, everyone thinks The Authority has lost since Sting beat Triple H and Randy Orton beat Seth Rollins, but no, Seth Rollins cashes in.

While attempting to cash in, Dean Ambrose tries to stop him but The Authority stop Ambrose.

Seth Rollins wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 31, while standing over Reigns and Ambrose while the fans throw garbage at the ring.

Build up to Wrestlemania 32 will be the Shield triple threat.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
- Roman turns heel to beat Brock with Heyman's help at WM 31

- Rollins, no longer with The Authority and a face, defeats the 16-Time World Champion John Cena in the main event of WM 32

- Ambrose, now a heel, either cashes in his MITB briefcase on Rollins during 2016 or wins the Shield Triple Threat Match at WM 33

1 - 20 of 23 Posts