Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep wondering how WWE does like special stunts like for example at Summerslam after even opening the casket several times the last time The Undertaker ended up being in it...other ones like Edge returning at Survivor Series 2007 where he pulled the ref was he just like laying down under the ring the whole match lmfao ? Honestly I always wonder how they do these stunts any body know ?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Because it's basic plot scenario's? It's still real to me dammit.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
There's a trap door underneath the casket.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
For the under the ring stuff, from what I heard, WWE just turns off most of their lights and airs a video or something and during then, a superstar hides under the ring or something so fans either leave during the small break or pay attention to the tron, they can barely see what happens at ringside.

For taker, it's real simple, he just hides under the second layer of the casket and then goes through the trapdoor and into the top layer, I saw that on a prank show.

The time the casket was on fire, he went through the trapdoor to the bottom and from the bottom to underneath the stage(the orton-cena match showed how easy it was to take apart the stage so that's what they did for taker)

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the under the ring stuff, from what I heard, WWE just turns off most of their lights and airs a video or something and during then, a superstar hides under the ring or something so fans either leave during the small break or pay attention to the tron, they can barely see what happens at ringside.

For taker, it's real simple, he just hides under the second layer of the casket and then goes through the trapdoor and into the top layer, I saw that on a prank show.

The time the casket was on fire, he went through the trapdoor to the bottom and from the bottom to underneath the stage(the orton-cena match showed how easy it was to take apart the stage so that's what they did for taker)
Can you show me a video lol?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,963 Posts
wasnt edge the camera guy the entire time? I think he was just covered up really good.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
wasnt edge the camera guy the entire time? I think he was just covered up really good.
Yes he was. I remember cause that shocked the hell out of me lol. Like HBK being under the chamber.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I knew Taker was under the casket as soon as i saw Kane struggling to control it walking down the ramp. Fuck i would have loved it if he lost control and it tipped over with Taker spilling out before the match even started.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I knew Taker was under the casket as soon as i saw Kane struggling to control it walking down the ramp. Fuck i would have loved it if he lost control and it tipped over with Taker spilling out before the match even started.
:lmao

How would they have explained that?

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I remember reading in buried alive matches, the 2003 example where Kane buried him with the truck full of sand he would crawl out to the back using the trapdoor and then tell someone in the back that it is ok to do the stunt.

The same goes for casket matches where they light the casket on fire.

One that I never got was when people would spit mist, ie, tajiri but halfway through the match. How would they hold it in their mouth's without spitting for the whole matche? (sorry if dumb)

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember reading in buried alive matches, the 2003 example where Kane buried him with the truck full of sand he would crawl out to the back using the trapdoor and then tell someone in the back that it is ok to do the stunt.

One that I never got was when people would spit mist, ie, tajiri but halfway through the match. How would they hold it in their mouth's without spitting for the whole matche? (sorry if dumb)
Another great one of those thing I wonder of?

·
Registered
559 Posts

i think they take a capsule of sorts. kind of like a blood capsule, but with green. i could be wrong but that makes the most sense, unless they discretely drink from a bottle lol.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
i think they take a capsule of sorts. kind of like a blood capsule, but with green. i could be wrong but that makes the most sense, unless they discretely drink from a bottle lol.
Lol. Yeah, I was thinking a capsule would make the most sense, too.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Just FF to 1:13-1:14 and watch closely how R-Truth sneaks to the back. fpalm
I never noticed when it aired, but damn, that is clearly visible hahaha.

·
Registered
500 Posts
For the mist thing I heard that the stuff is in this little balloon thing that the referee keeps until it's time to use it and then the referee gives it to the wrestler and the wrestler breaks the balloon in his mouth and the liquid comes out ready to spit

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I remember Undertaker posing as a druid once before a match. The druids came down to the ring and left a casket there (to scare someone) and as the lights went dark, Taker jumped under the ring. The rest of the druids all left and when the time came, he jumped back out.

Only really noticed it when it was off somebody's handheld camera up high in the Arena.

As for the usual coming out from under the ring, there's most likely a trap door leading from backstage.

·
Registered
308 Posts
As for the usual coming out from under the ring, there's most likely a trap door leading from backstage.
How could tey get a trap door from the back to the ring no arena's woul b primarily set up for wrestling so its makeshift having the ring there! Unless they get hornswoggle to dig a trench to crawl though!

My favourite one was when Undertakr appeared i think at the endof a Punk/Hardy match in place of hardy.

·
lyfe
8,846 Posts
That would have been the greatest moment of all time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts