Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my proposal for a pay-per-view that will not only raise ratings, but push talent on RAW. WWE Raw needs to be more like ECW, more extreme, and more violent. There needs to be a pay-per-view that will actually make people say "holy sh!t" or "what the fuk?." So, here's my pay-per-view, WWE Extermination, where no one's a winner.

World Title Match
Mick Foley vs HHH (Hell In A Cell Match)
I'm talkin about flaming barbed wired baseball bats and 2x4s, fallin off the Hell In A Cell a few times, C4 explosives like Foley did in Japan, thumbtacks, sledgehammers, and violence! Oh My!

Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho (ElectroCage Match)
I made this idea up. Imagine wrestling in a cage, where if you get slammed into the walls, it shocks the shit out of ya!

IC Title Match
Christian vs. Booker T (Thumbtack Match)
The whole ringside floor is covered with millions of thumbtacks. The only way to win is to throw your opponent over the tope rope and onto the thumbtacks. This was my idea too.

Kevin Nash vs. HBK (Hell In A Cell Match, well sort of.)
This isn't an ordinary Hell In A Cell Match. The only way to win is to throw your opponent off the Hell In A Cell. Yep, my idea.

RVD vs. Kane (Inferno Wired Cage Match)
The object is the same as a normal cage match. Climb out of the cage, except for one small change. The cage is covered in barbed wire and on fire! Yeah, this is my idea, too.

Tag Team Title Match
Dudley Boys vs. La Resistance (Inferno Table Match)
The name basically explains the match. Drive both of your opponents through a flaming table to win.

Sounds like a pretty cool pay-per-view, huh? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah it does sound cool but it wont happen , another tghing is if u want to raise the bar allur matches cant be fully extreme the fans wont really go for that , i would keep the tag team match ( inferno table match ) , hhh vs foley ( hiac ) and rvd vs kane ( inferno cage match ) he others would be just normal matches and that would be cool , but good ides about the match types

·
Registered
21 Posts
ok this isnt Extreme championship World wrestling entertainment its the wwe. first off u did not invent the electro cage match, its already in Fire pro wrestling for GBA and second every match cant be a gimmick match. if wwe did gimmick matches for everything, there product would get stale so fast and they would hit rock bottom

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pretty Rubbish,Very Unrealistic.
Keep HHH/Foley,No other gimmick matches(I like gimmick matches except you,re ones, but others don't!)
Wouldnt like 2 c that ppv because The amount of injuries would put WWE out of business in a night,and that's bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts