Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since he came back, Lesnar has beaten main event types Cena x3, Triple H x2, Punk, and Undertaker. The only main eventer I believe Reigns has beaten since leaving the Shield is Orton. Bryan on the other hand has beaten Triple H, Cena, Orton, and Batista. By no means am I campaigning for Bryan to face Lesnar and beat him. In fact, I want Lesnar to beat whoever his opponent is and relinquish the belt after Mania. Losing to Lesnar at Mania is not a bad thing as long as you can put on a good performance like Rollins did. From there, they can have a tournament where Reigns go through each round and win the title. How are you going to convince me that a superman punch and a spear or two can beat someone who has conquer the main meals? If he is being labeled as a badass powerhouse, then I need to see more power moves like a powerbomb or something.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
It's not believable. Quite frankly the stupidity around the entire scenario is unbelievable but then again the WWE has a pretty good track record now for unbelievably stupid decisions so maybe it's not that unbelievable.

I don't buy him winning and I've watched probably a total of 30 minutes in the past year so I haven't even seen half the stuff that makes Reigns look like an idiot.

Reigns is the fat kid in those YouTube videos that picks on the nerd half his size then shits himself when the nerd reacts and knocks him the fuck out. No one would buy this guy in a bar fight. I'd put 10 grand on Bryan if their Fast Lane match got turned into a shoot fight.

Then again what do I care? I won't be watching anyway.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Cena 2.0

·
Registered
684 Posts
NO ONE is believable beating Lesnar with how he has looked over the past year.

I bet we see a cash in after Lesnar beats Reigns.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
more believable than daniel bryan beating lesner.....but not by much. :punk4

Reactions: DJHJR86

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
How is it not believable? You marks are so desperate to hate on Reigns. :lol :lol

- Royal Rumble match winner
- Never been pinned clean in a singles match
- Holds records for RR & SS eliminations
- Gone over in big feuds with Orton, Rollins & Show

·
Premium Member
15,536 Posts
To me, more believable than Daniel Bryan beating Brock. But even with that, I can't say I'd buy into anybody beating Brock, clean anyway.

I don't care about Bryan being the "best wrestler in the world". He ain't no Undertaker, the most immortal figure in wrestling history, that was destroyed by Brock.

The problem with Reigns not being believable is how WWE has half-assed his presentation. I remember reading months ago about how HHH wanted him promoted as a bad ass. Had they gone with that idea, it'd be different.

Go to the casual fans. They'll believe Roman can beat Brock and that's what really matters. Those that can be manipulated into believing something that's impossible in reality is the target.

For the rest of us, of course we're gonna question it. But, I refuse to be the one to say that Daniel Bryan is that much more believable. My only justification for saying he is would be based on CM Punk. Two very different guys, with one fresh off a severe neck injury.

David vs. Goliath is an always interesting concept but it ain't always believable.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Reigns needs to win with help from Heyman turning Reins heel. Only way it works.
Is Heyman even staying with WWE after Brock leaves? He only came back for Brock. Heyman's best pals are going to be in UFC. I don't see Heyman staying around much longer. Heyman helped Brock a lot during his UFC run and I don't see WWE allowing Heyman to make sure Brock draws ultra numbers when he goes back. Heyman is definitely attending CM Punk's first fight which will also piss WWE off.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Well since leaving "The Sheild" , Romain Reigns is having an 87% winner records on live tv that better then 93% of the WWE rosters , you see you have to have a guy winning most of his match on tv so that he can look believable when his going after a title..

Cesaro & Ambrose vs Lesnar? Those guys don't win most of the time you watching then on tv

·
Registered
398 Posts
This is why giving Lesnar the title was stupid (that and he never shows up). NOBODY in WWE can legitimately beat Lesnar.
Exactly. I've been saying this about monster champions all along. That's why Andre the giant never was a champ, that and the fact he didn't need it to be considered the top dog everywhere he went.

You can only screw them out of their title to make it look believable. Let's face it, if you're gonna have Lesnar show up only for a few ppvs, even finding suitable opponents is a problem.

On the other hand, if he worked more ppv, I wouldnt have a problem with him being champ since he is actually entertaining.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
How is it not believable? You marks are so desperate to hate on Reigns. :lol :lol

- Royal Rumble match winner
- Never been pinned clean in a singles match
- Holds records for RR & SS eliminations
- Gone over in big feuds with Orton, Rollins & Show
and not one f**k given.....

1 - 20 of 121 Posts