Wrestling Forum banner

how does Mark Henry draw ratings?

9657 Views 35 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  SilverX
im not bashing here just simply curious he doesnt seem to have done anything significant other then beat Sheamus recently so what is it about him that draws viewers?
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
I think he did back when he was completely dominate and in the main even spotlight. I might be the only one here that likes him as a wrestler and giving the right circumstances and with the right wrestlers he can have a real good match.

· Great One?..
11,832 Posts
Yeah, pretty much when ECW was around the numbers when Henry was on were the highest of the entire show If I remember correctly, which was pretty shameful in it's own way.

The whole thing is a joke much like Henry himself.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
It wasn't a joke, Mark Henry actually spiked the ECW ratings to heights that ECW had no right to even be in, at least according to the WWE's plan.

He was a fucking ratings monster.

· Registered
63 Posts
Big Men always draw attention. They may not be the most technical or fast wrestlers out there, but their size matters to the viewers. The guy is nearly 200 kg, come on!?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.