Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does Mark Calloway "The Undertaker" manage to keep such a low profile when he is his dark character which is pretty much all of the time.

Other wrestlers give interviews all of the time, youtube channels, facebooks, twitters, fan photos, fan videos guest appearances.

I know he hasn't been wrestling but wrestling is his life and he is a big presence the locker room, so I can't imagine since he left that he hasnt been to Smackdown and Raw show backstage especially with him being with Michelle McCool, so im surprised there is no fan footage out there. If there is and im wrong then please post it, but dont post the image of him bald with a hat on.

I have seen the apparent image of him recently, and I know it would go against his character I just think he does a very good job of keeping a low profile and I wonder how he manages to do it so well.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I doubt he is that much in demand for interviews and appearances on mainstream programming, mainly due to the connotations and imagery surrounding his character. Not to mention the WWE won't really want to have him popping up everywhere out of character, because it wrecks the image.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,612 Posts
I was thinking this the other day. Undertaker should go on one of the late night shows sometime haha. It is crazy how there is like never any TMZ or dirt sheet videos of him ever, it is like when he is gone he dissapears off the face of the earth or something. Michelle never mentions him on her Twitter even though she is no longer in WWE and does not have to hide the fact they are together.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I say well done to him and the WWE for been able to do this for so long because it really adds to the whole undertaker product.

·
Registered
406 Posts
It's two part. Kayfabe. Taker's old school and doing it the way it should be done. Secondly, he simply doesn't create a bunch of accounts for attention.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
He's like the only one who maintains his Kayfabe image, or at least more than others. He's not on Social networking, he kinda looks like a deadman, and he's rarely seen.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Well some rumors say he is dead....but not to worry it's still to early for him to return to death valley and

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Remember that UFC thing he did with Brock Lesnar before WrestleMania? That's the only time in years I've personally seen him out of character and on camera in public

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

1 - 20 of 27 Posts