Wrestling Forum banner

How does it make you feel knowing that...

3340 Views 48 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Dudalizer
Shawn Michaels is the centerpiece of the Undertaker/Cripple H feud? You can't find these two guys on EITHER show but they got Michaels doing auto biography interviews to push the match...one of the worst hyped matches I've ever seen to date.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
2,372 Posts
They're basically shoving it down our throats and making it look like a big deal when nobody's really giving a crap about it, similar to what they've done with john cena over the years.
IMO, Wrestlemania 27 will be the worst wrestlemania ever. Not a single match looks interesting.

· Raevolution is a Mystery
43,322 Posts
The closest thing we've even seen to a match with these guys is when Triple H destroyed Sheamus. I'm afraid they're gonna be a bit rusty come WM. I mean Triple H hasn't had an on air match since last April....that worries me. Honestly I hope they steal the show and I still expect it, but I'm still a bit worried and this build has been awful.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
It's had atrocious build up, however, if any match on the card was going to be handled so poorly, I'm glad it's this one. Nobody cares, Taker has a 150% chance of winning, it's total filler until next year when they can do the match everybody WANTS to see, Cena vs Taker for 20-0, the one that will actually draw money.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Uh, does this match really need some massive storyline build-up? It's two legends having a clash for supremacy. Everything anyone needs to know about this match came across during the first confrontation, frankly. The rest has been unnecessary, if anything. We certainly don't need more. The match speaks for itself.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
If I'm being totally honest, and I probably am, I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire than care about this, "feud".

Reactions: SPCDRI

· Registered
7,244 Posts
after hhhs first promo im glad they took the mic out of his hands

· Banned
761 Posts
<.< >.> I want to see this match.

And it makes sense that HBK is being asked about who would win. Who knows both men better than HBK? Who's been to hell and back against these men like Shawn Michaels has? Nobody.

· Registered
131 Posts
I don´t get Michaels´ role in this! I mean of course he knows Taker for like 20 years and is one of the best buddies of HHH, but why does he have to be involved???

I mean, it´s kinda clear by now that the match will end due to some kind of interference! And that sucks...

· You're a mong.
5,926 Posts
After viewing your post, I'm glad you're on my ignore list. Everything you say here is useless. You're a weirdly angry person who gets pissed off at people like Cena or Triple H for reasons that shouldn't annoy a normal person. Leave the basement and enter the sunlight, it'll do you and your pointless hatred the world of good. Plus, it'll give your mother some space.

· Registered
4,017 Posts
it sure feels lonely when you're the only one around who can still enjoy wrestlemania booking 101...

oh well, i'm enjoying it, that's what counts, i'm actually enjoying this wrestlemania build up so far

"the worst ever"

i would believe you if it wasn't because i hear that phrase every time there is a ppv

· Premium Member
2,976 Posts
They're basically shoving it down our throats and making it look like a big deal when nobody's really giving a crap about it, similar to what they've done with john cena over the years.
IMO, Wrestlemania 27 will be the worst wrestlemania ever. Not a single match looks interesting.
And yet you will still watch it.

Funny that isn't it?

Everybody saying how crap Mania is going to be before it has even happened, shit im gonna have to email all those who can predict it and ask them what the winning lottery numbers are going to be, wether Godzilla actually exists and if the yanks are keepig aliens in Area 51, because they seem to know everything.

Morons.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
The closest thing we've even seen to a match with these guys is when Triple H destroyed Sheamus. I'm afraid they're gonna be a bit rusty come WM. I mean Triple H hasn't had an on air match since last April....that worries me. Honestly I hope they steal the show and I still expect it, but I'm still a bit worried and this build has been awful.
Steal the show? When was the last time Cripple H was anywhere close to stealing the show? He's had the some of the worst matches the last 3 years in particular. The only thing that looks to steal the show is Mysterio vs Cody or Del Rio vs Edge pulling out something special.

And it makes sense that HBK is being asked about who would win. Who knows both men better than HBK? Who's been to hell and back against these men like Shawn Michaels has? Nobody.
Kane..when it comes to the Undertaker

And yet you will still watch it.

Funny that isn't it?

Everybody saying how crap Mania is going to be before it has even happened, shit im gonna have to email all those who can predict it and ask them what the winning lottery numbers are going to be, wether Godzilla actually exists and if the yanks are keepig aliens in Area 51, because they seem to know everything.
The only reason I'm watching WM 27 this year is because the Rock announced he was gonna be there. I haven't paid for a WWE PPV since Summerslam 2005 when Eddie Guerrero ruled the world and was carrying this organization to great matches and great feuds every fucking week.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
That's because the WWE think people care about HBK. The thing is I don't give a fuck about that boring bible thumping ******. If he's not wrestling he's useless.
I agree with this, although I would leave out the "F" word.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.