Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a topic deleted without reason ill try and elaborate on my point....

I just want to know how folks in the UK watch the iMPACT live (US Broadcast) and if so if anyone could recomend and live streams broadcasting the show.

Also i ussually watch WWE shows does it iMPACT start at 1 or 2 AM UK time?

Thanks in Advance

Reactions: just1988

·
Registered
340 Posts
its on saturdays nights on bravo at 9pm and the pay per views are free to watch on the extreme sports channel the next friday

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
He's asking how people watch it live, as it's being aired in America and not which channel/time to watch it in the UK.

He's fishing for a streaming site but I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of this site to do so.

·
Registered
63 Posts
UK Don't get it live, we get it a few days later on Bravo.

Personally, I download the Pre-Air from a well known Wrestling Torrent site. So I've already seen impact from this week :D

If he's going for a streaming site, then he's stupidly stupid. Google is your friend.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Bravo 9pm Saturday evenings, but as Extreme Sports channel is such crap resolution on my HD tv I download a 720p copy of the PPV & watch them on Wednesday's at the same time they used to be shown on Bravo2.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Used to watch it on BT Vision; iMPACT on the sunday, with the pay per views a day after airing; all free. But since leaving home and coming to University ive lost that privilege and now catch the odd clips TNA put up on YouTube. Theres no other way to watch it unfortunately :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts