Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been seeing this happen on the show many times recently. It looks quite bad to hear the crowd yelling something that wasn't created from them. It isn't the same as them doing the wave or some other sport chant this is much worse seeing how its the other company

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
What TNA needs to do is create their own "What?" that people can chant at WWF shows.

·
Banned
460 Posts
They practically encourage it by selling yes, yes, yes t-shirts, and emphasising it in storylines in the past, and letting Bryan do it every week, so I imagine they're pretty happy

It's a shame though, as it's a pretty gay chant. Even Bryan marks have to admit.. just remove the chant from being a Bryan chant, and think about it for a moment.. 10000 people chanting "yes, yes, yes!" is just lame as fuck in my opinion :lol

·
Banned
615 Posts
Push Tyson Kidd and make him promote the catchphrase Eh?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
It's a shame though, as it's a pretty gay chant. Even Bryan marks have to admit.. just remove the chant from being a Bryan chant, and think about it for a moment.. 10000 people chanting "yes, yes, yes!" is just lame as fuck in my opinion :lol
Can't you say the same about most things?

People chanting "What" sounds stupid without Stone Cold. People chanting various other wrestling chants sound stupid if it was taken out of context.

·
Premium Member
8,582 Posts
Dixie marks out whenever it happens and she screams "Just like WWE!!!!"
Probably this to some extent actually. It shows that some WWE fans are also watching TNA at the same time. She's probably wishing she (or her writers) could create as over as a catchphrase at the same time.

"SORRY! BOUT CHA DAMN LUCK!"

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Same way WWE does when the crowd chants goldberg at ryback.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Do I like the chants? YES!

Am I a Daniel Bryan mark? YES!!!

Do I want every event in the world from monster truck rallies to dog shows to adopt it? YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.