Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry if this thread was made before, I recently started posting here again. We all have an idea of who it could/could not be, that's another topic.

Anyways, how do you think the attacker will be exposed/revealed?

Another, how do you WANT the attacker to be exposed/revealed?

I'd be surprised if they had a segment with the ''vegetative state'' Undertaker being scanned for fingerprints and linked it to the name of a WWE Superstar the following week/later that night. Or, if they went HBK/HHH 2002 and found a video of him being attacked.

Lmao.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Kane will be in ring after retaining the title at Summerslam and *lights go out, other Taker stuff happens* Taker comes out points to Kane, Kane screams a bit and shouts "No, No, you're supposed to be vegetative." Taker will then shake his head and shoot fire or lightning at Kane. Show ends.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
Im guessing they will just attack Kane and then the next week reveal themselves as the attacker in a promo.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Kane will be in ring after retaining the title at Summerslam and *lights go out, other Taker stuff happens* Taker comes out points to Kane, Kane screams a bit and shouts "No, No, you're supposed to be vegetative." Taker will then shake his head and shoot fire or lightning at Kane. Show ends.
The attacker walks to the ring wearing a gown, takes the hood off and shouts "IT WAS ME KANE, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"
:lmao:lmao:lmao

If it's Kane, Taker will attack him after his match at Summerslam. If it's someone else, I don't know.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
It happened more than a month ago, its irrelevant now in the WWE.

He will return as if nothing ever happened ....... "Vegetative what? i was on my honeymoon!"
I think your getting mixed up with TNA.

WWE are bad but there not that bad.

They wouldn't write off a big storyline like this one.

·
Registered
240 Posts
A green light will shine down in the arena and the Green Giant will come out
to explain his plan to turn Undertaker into a vegetable and gain control of
the World Heavyweight Championship from transitional champ Kane.

·
Registered
474 Posts
This week im hoping Kane finishes business with Swagger, and says that at summerslam he will defend his championship against the man who took out the undertaker, as he wants to know who it is, speculation rises more and more towards summerslam, with kane saying the match will be HIAC or another big match criteria, but to no avail until live at summerslam..

Kane is waiting in the ring, the lights go off, undertaker style, and when they come back on a figure in undertaker attire is in the middle of the ring, kane has retreated outside, then "HHH's music hits, he throws off the coat revealing himself as the attacker, wielding the sledgehammer he used to take the undertaker out.

HHH and kane put on a 4star plus brutal match, with Kane retaining when Undertaker returns during the match and takes out HHH, leading to a HHH Taker fued, and lets Kane hold the title for a litle longer.

This could also lead to a 1 off DX vs Brothers of destruction match (i can only hope)

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
DDP fucked him up with a really hard yoga session.

DDDDDD-D-D-P!

And then Steiner and him forcibly have sex with Melissa McCool with Nirvana music in the background with math equations on the 'Tron.

It'll just be Punk or Kane.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
I think your getting mixed up with TNA.

WWE are bad but there not that bad.

They wouldn't write off a big storyline like this one.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

This is the WWE, of course they would.

You have far too much faith.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Either Taker will single out and play mind games with whoever his attacker was or Kane will make a big announcement about it, probably ending with the line 'It....was....ME!'

1 - 20 of 43 Posts