Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once got a warning for something I wrote in a rep comment. Not complaining, I probably stepped over the mark. In the last few days I just noticed that someone messaged me in rep something against the rules of the forum and worse than what I got a warning for. How do I report this? Thanks.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
You can PM a mod or admin.

Or you can just ignore it and laugh about whoever sent it to you. Complaining about it just might let them know they got to you though.
:draper2

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can PM a mod or admin.

Or you can just ignore it and laugh about whoever sent it to you. Complaining about it just might let them know they got to you though.
:draper2
Ah thanks! Think I'll leave it then. If it was just a click of the button, yeah, I'd do it for this one, mainly because he's just an annoying prick in general, but wont bother if I have do more than that, he's really not worth the time. He'll get banned at this rate anyway the amount of shit he keeps posting. Cheers!

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Is it me?
They are really so worthless they arn't even worth naming
Says they are worthless and aren't even worth naming.
Makes a thread about it :ti

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Actually, he made a thread asking how to report it, not about the actual comment itself.
These people who are worthless and not worth naming are obviously worthy enough because their actions made him make a thread about it.

One example to make it easier. If you try to make me upset but I think of you as someone worthless, not even worth naming, then you would be not important enough to react let alone to make a thread about your actions

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ;37184082 said:
Sorry for the rep comment, Mr. Radley. :kappa
You can be so insensitive sometimes. :no:

:whiteknight When I have spread enough rep to give it to you again, I will make you regret what you have done to this poor soul. :whiteknight

1 - 13 of 13 Posts