Wrestling Forum banner

How do you REALLY feel about Hornswoggle?

4707 55
Most of the times (like while raping my eyes with Cena in Rumble or being the Cruiserweight champion)) i absolutely and utterly despise and hate that little shit.But on the second hand,while he was Finlay's little sidekick,hitting people in the balls and doing all kinds of shenanigans in order for Finlay to win i absolutely loved the little turd.I also loved when JBL demolished him in the cage,or when CM Punk spin kicked him in the guts,or when HHH Pedigreed him,noticing the pattern yet? :).................

I know i'm gonna get flamed for this idea but anyway,i think they should pair him with a roid monster like Jackson Andrews and make them portray a pair similar to the Master Blaster from Mad Max 3,with Hornswoggle obviously being the little evil brain and Jackson being the musclebound meatgrinder.It would fit perfectly with Jackson's wannabe Jason gimmick.
I know this sounds like something that escaped Russo's head or the last days of WCW but give it a thought.

Of course,little bastard would not ride roid freak's head.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
Hate his gimmick period...it's just old now... 5 years of the same shit...

· Banned
6,914 Posts
I love it when he gets beat up, my personal favourite moment of his was when JBL threw a trash can at him at WM 24, it looked so funny!

But otherwise when he is burying other people I absolutely hate him, that part of the rumble was a disgrace.

· KO
6,193 Posts
As long as he stays in parts of the show I can fast forward through, I don't really care, but the moment he starts getting into meaningful stuff, I want to murder him. What the fuck happened at the Rumble for example? Are you kidding me? On the other hand, I constantly marked the fuck out when he would do the DX crotch chop with that retarded voice.

· Premium Member
21,179 Posts
I love it when he gets beat up, my personal favourite moment of his was when JBL threw a trash can at him at WM 24, it looked so funny!

But otherwise when he is burying other people I absolutely hate him, that part of the rumble was a disgrace.
:lmao that moment was great

As for the thread don't see any point of him being there tbh. If it wasn't for the fact that the kids love him I reckon WWE would have released him ages ago.

· Registered
10,981 Posts
I like the little guy. it's just when he gets involved in main event feuds it pisses me off. Why the heck did he last 10 minutes in The Rumble. I think it'll be better had he lasted 2 minutes. He'd get some funny shit in and get eliminated in the funniest of ways. He practically dominated the Rumble.

· Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As long as he stays in parts of the show I can fast forward through, I don't really care, but the moment he starts getting into meaningful stuff, I want to murder him. What the fuck happened at the Rumble for example? Are you kidding me? On the other hand, I constantly marked the fuck out when he would do the DX crotch chop with that retarded voice.
Is it weird that this gave me a boner?

· Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm an adult, obviously I dislike him with a passion. Anyone who is over the age of 7 and doesn't is at least partially mentally retarded.

· Premium Member
4,692 Posts
Don't see why he gets the hate he does. It's not as though he's been booked into world title feuds or headlined Wrestlemania, because WWE know that would be fucking retarded. He's just doing his job and living his dream, and so long as he's used right, who gives a damn?

· Registered
32 Posts
I really don't get the hate. As a matter of fact I think the smark rage is absolutely hilarious with the guy. Sure when he was burying Chavo every week it got ridiculously out of control, but before and after that it has not been that bad. And to the guy that made the comment about the trash can bit, that was probably one of the most hilarious things in the WWE in the past 5 years, no matter how unintentionally hilarious it may have been.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Don't see why he gets the hate he does. It's not as though he's been booked into world title feuds or headlined Wrestlemania, because WWE know that would be fucking retarded. He's just doing his job and living his dream, and so long as he's used right, who gives a damn?
he completely ruined the rumble. He was a major reason I hated what is normally my favourite event of the year.

I think midgets die younger than real people though, shoudln't be too long.

· Registered
6,603 Posts
I'm an adult, obviously I dislike him with a passion. Anyone who is over the age of 7 and doesn't is at least partially mentally retarded.
Sorry to break it to you mate, but I'm pretty sure (being one myself) that most adults don't actually give a shit about him, because they have more important things to worry about than a 5 minute appearance from a silly character on a wrestling show. Anyone who is over 7 and feels anything relating to 'passion' about Hornswaggle may well also have some sort of issues.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Sorry to break it to you mate, but I'm pretty sure (being one myself) that most adults don't actually give a shit about him, because they have more important things to worry about than a 5 minute appearance from a silly character on a wrestling show. Anyone who is over 7 and feels anything relating to 'passion' about Hornswaggle may well also have some sort of issues.
Good comeback, true, if the dislike i have for him spilled over to my life i'd have issues, correct. However, wrestling is something i watch occasionally when relaxing and getting away from all the rest of the bullshit, job, bills, relationship etc, whihc i'm sure is the same for most people, you included no doubt. In these circumstances, such as watching the rumble, one of only 2 ppv's i bother with, along with mania, I dislike him hugely for ruining that show.

· Registered
6,603 Posts
Good comeback, true, if the dislike i have for him spilled over to my life i'd have issues, correct. However, wrestling is something i watch occasionally when relaxing and getting away from all the rest of the bullshit, job, bills, relationship etc, whihc i'm sure is the same for most people, you included no doubt. In these circumstances, such as watching the rumble, one of only 2 ppv's i bother with, along with mania, I dislike him hugely for ruining that show.
I'd personally aim the frustration at the Rumble towards the bookers. What they had Hornswaggle doing wasn't the greatest idea in the world, but he actually carried it out really well. Between the AA and the nasty shot from Sheamus, he seemed to give a very good account of himself.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.