Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any secrets or tricks of the "trade"? Or any stories that they'd like to share?

I'll kick us off by saying that having the confidence to go talk to the girl is half of the job done.

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Dont use any stupid lines, just be yourself.If you approach a group make sure you dont alienate..introduce yourself to the group as a whole, doing this will get you into that circle of friends and make it 50x easier to score that 1 girls number you're looking to get with. If shes alone, just be yourself, introduce yourself and start conversation but DO NOT spend all night sitting there just talking with her..make your move for the number or take her home or something or other.If you wait like 3 hours talking to her chances are nothing will happen.Also before going up to them, make eye contact but not the creepy kind..just enough to snag her attention.

· Banned
7,766 Posts
I'll tell you what doesn't work, asking her for the time and asking her why she's by herself when she clearly isn't then handing her over to your mate then running away and leaving him to be confronted by these gay guys. Yes I was the victim.

· Registered
20,997 Posts
Was the line "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" not available for use? I think that would be better for some people here than what I've seen so far. :no::no:

· Banned
6,914 Posts
Remember to bend your knees, keep your back straight so there is less of a risk of straining something, if you are lifting something heavy lean backwards so you can keep it steady and don't drop the object because you will look like an ass when it's all said and done.

· Now THAT is a shared moment...
6,321 Posts
It's nice to know that not EVERY guy opts for simply getting the girl drunk. ;)
Those that don't have class only do that.

Those that do have class, woo them with confidence... and then get them drunk.

· Registered
5,458 Posts
Be less drunk than them usually.

Women like to be 'appreciated' and 'listened to' so try that. If you can manage to remain looking interested after the first hour or so, you're in. Ask questions you couldn't possibly care less about, nod, and agree with what they're saying no matter how stupid it is. Then, after you give them a one-way ticket to Poundtown, delete their number from your phone forever.

· Registered
163 Posts
Wear pants

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.