1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Surveys, I think.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you have a YouTube account, becoming a partner earns you money. I don't know all of the details, but I think you can earn money from the views your videos receive as a partner.
I think it's 1000 views = A dollar
If there an video ad and they click on it it's 50 cents.

This is about an estimated though.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Most likely you cannot, or it will not be worth it. You have to get a job in real life, like everyone else.

Think about it. If there is a good way to make money online, probably everyone would be doing it. But they aren't. Most people have to get physical jobs in the real world.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
If you have a YouTube account, becoming a partner earns you money. I don't know all of the details, but I think you can earn money from the views your videos receive as a partner.
I'm a partner on youtube and they way you 'make money' from it is to get adverts on your videos, when people click them you earn varied amounts that are usually around 50 pence. However you don't get paid until it reaches £60 so the odds of ever getting a cheque are quite low, I think I have about £20 saved up so far so if any of you kind souls would like to click the video below and click the link, I'd appreciate it :)

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,612 Posts
I don't know how to get a real legit source of income from the Internet but I know how to get free stuff through surveys. Thats about it. I get wrestling DVDs and games from http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1287165998 I figured this is not considered spamming if I post the link here. It is realtive to the subject matter of the OP's question sorta. So yeah, get some free stuff from Amazon.. I will get back to you if I ever find anything better.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Click on lots of websites, im sure you'll be the 1, 000, 000th visitor of one of the websites and strike it rich in no time

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.