Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When people read books or comics they usually give the characters voices as they read what they say I was wondering if anyone did that here when they read someone's posts. I don't, I just read everything in my head in my own voice but sometimes think "How would Hollywood Johnson sound in real life?" "Does RITS speak with a lisp?" Questions like those need answering.

Do you imagine everyone having a certain voice when you read what they post?

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Yes actually but I'm also aware how different someone's voice can be. You'd be surprised to hear mine and I know so many people have different ideas of how it sounds. Some say sarcy, some say "knows what he's talking about" that's more my speech though and some say dopey. But OP, as this is your thread I'll grant you the courtesy of telling you how your voice sounds to me when I read your posts " ". That is because I never read them, ever.

Okay seriously you're that Simpson character with glasses, the guy that goes "I'm ....because I'm Homer Simpson." Some member on here had his whole profile dedicated to him, this is because of the avatars you have chosen to use.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I just read every post in the same voice - my voice.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,753 Posts
I was. Although if you imagined it to be Hamada, you'd have to translate it into Spanish or Japanese, or do a stereotyped "Asian" accent. I'm cool with either :side:

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Pyro = Michael Cole
This'd again.

I also can't help but hear Art Donovan's voice in my head when reading a Hollywood Johnson post.

MrMister I imagine to have a pleasant southern drawl, in a good way. Kind of like one of those old ranch hands who enjoys his evenings rocking back and forth on the porch, cowboy hat pulled low and dozing lightly. Pretty cool guy in my books.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Just looking at this thread...

Jack Donaghy = the main guy from Torchwood
Samee = NPH
Hamada = Naruto's Sakura jap.version (but in english,ofcourse) xD
Jupiter = Jack Swagger (don't know why though)
AdR Lavey = NXT3's Kaitlyn
TeaZy = the guy from the double-rainbow shtick
scrilla = the main guy from the Office
Lostfap = Jeff Hardy (read Jupiter's parentesis)
MrMister = generic british accent
DX-HHH-XD = For that post and that post only,This
notorious_187 = Shelton Benjamin (old avy)
VintageTM = vintage canadian accent

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Klebold - Antoine Dodson

Wellllllllllllll , Daniel Bryan's muscles are not nearly large enough to fap to. There for he should go back to the indies so I can have a continuous fap throughout Raw. TNA is awesome

LadyCroft - obviously a sexy blonde voice
Pyro - Robot voice
notorious_187 and Scrilla - black guy voices. Cause that's the avatar I 1st remember them by. IDK if they are black tho (no racist ,love my black peoples)

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Somebody intellegent that thinks they know more about wrestling than me hahaha. Nah but as a very imaginable person I do have different voices for certain people I read on here or in wrestling chat rooms. These people have to have a great or funny opinion that I really enjoy though.

Quality thread BTW.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Vintage is Michael Cole...I bet you can't guess why :rolleyes:

Some people I like to read in Family Guy voices now that it's mentioned:

LostFap: Stewie
BkB Hulk: Joe (Wheelchair dude)
ADR LaVey: Glenn Quagmire
Derek: Quahog Mayor
Jupiter: Bryan
scrilla: Peter Griffin