Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do people do to get their wrestling fix mid week, I mean I go through weeks of been busy with other stuff and then weeks of really wanting more.

I mean I watch Monday night RAW and Friday night Smackdown but having to wait each week is kind of frustrating kind of a reason I like frequent PPV's although I understand they should probably do less, ass less is more.

I go over old matches sometimes, but I am always wanting more, more that is about the current product rather than things that have already been.

Superstars and NXT are usually piss poor, I really which there was an on screen forum that gave us fans something else.

So what do you do for you WWE fix.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I watch old ppv's sometimes, and occasionally I will watch TNA. Other than that, I don't really do much to get a "fix". I just post on these forums while I work.. and it gives me a decent amount of news/rumors to do me in. Plus there is the WFF. At home I have other shit to do, lol.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Watch RAW usually the day after (sod staying up until 4 am watching RAW) having recorded it, Smackdown I usually watch it whenever I have a spare couple of hours over the weekend, I occassionally catch an episode of Superstars when I have chance to and occassionally chuck an old PPV (have started watch WWF/E PPV's from 1995 to present day recently) if its a particularly boring week.

Can't be bothered with NXT.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Seabs media thread (shameless plug) and my DVDs but since I'm at college, I only have a few with me (HIAC, Ladder & EC DVDs atm). I watch Superstars if Kidd, Bryan or Ted are wrestling usually.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Thursday Nights Z! True Long Island Story

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Sometimes on Monday I watch the PPV from the day before (if there was a PPV of course), then on Tuesday I watch Raw, and on Saturday I watch Smackdown. In between those days I watch dvd's from my collection. Lately I have been watching alot of CZW from 2009/2010/2011 (I only watch about an hour at nights before going to sleep though), and sometimes I randomly start watching dvd's from my pc or matches on YouTube.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
NXT has been a good show more months now. I enjoy it more than I enjoy Raw some weeks. Superstars features quality matches a lot of the time, definitely better than most of the "matches" that happen on Raw.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
I still have a real life, a 13Hours/6Days a Week Job, so there's no much time for more...Just the Forum when I have time during Job!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
AT a time, I was watching tna but this show sucks so badly that i prefer watching old ppv matches. I discover also (thanks to the multimedia section) an entire year i didn't know ( 1993 raws for example)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts