Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a fan, do you dislike him greatly mainly because he's associated with Daniel Bryan or do you not care about him one way or the other?

Personally, he's beginning to grow on me and I think he is playing his role as Bryan's enforcer well.

·
Waiting for Kawato
957 Posts
Every time they refer to him as Bryan's intellectual peer... I'm not gonna lie, I get a big kick out of it. Other than that I have no real interest in him. I think they should get the Bludgeon Brothers back together. Loved that theme music, and Harper is going to go nowhere by himself, and he's too good to be wasted that way.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,155 Posts
I'm the original Erick Rowan fan, there was also like 5 others lol. I always thought he could be this generation's Kane but Vince only saw him as a pin eater. I'm loving him as Bryan's bodyguard mainly because he's being protected for the first time in his career.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Decent big man. Good hand but nothing more then a tag team guy. Harper was always the better of the two

·
Registered
24,447 Posts
He and Bryan play off each other very well and he plays the bodyguard role well. He’s a great addition to Bryan’s overall character.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,438 Posts
Always had a soft spot for him.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Always had a soft spot for him.
Same. I also have a big soft spot for him. I watched almost the entirety of the reality show he was on in Norway and even enjoyed it. He has the"gentle giant" thing like Braun (god I fukking hate that term but don't know how else to describe it).

As for the association with Bryan, cant say if I like it or not because I kinda tuned out and just stopped watching during their entire program together. The eco friendly villan gimmick and the wooden belt just totally turned me off completely. I never wanted a heel Bryan. I'm just glad they have Rowan in a good spot rather than pulled off television because they don't know what to do with him. I think aesthetically, they look appropriate together.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,396 Posts
Are you a fan, do you dislike him greatly mainly because he's associated with Daniel Bryan or do you not care about him one way or the other?

Personally, he's beginning to grow on me and I think he is playing his role as Bryan's enforcer well.
So far, he was always just a sidekick or another member of something.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts
i don't feel anything. another 6'6 create-a-wrestler who will always play the role of "the big guy the babyface has to get through to face the champion".

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I think he plays his role well. I don't like him so he's doing his job well :p

I'll always have a big of a soft spot for him though, cos I met him a few years ago and he couldn't have been a nicer guy.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
He's ok, Harper is much better IMO which makes Rowan look bad at times. Breaking him out of the Wyatt family and turning him babyface was one of the dumbest things the WWE has ever done...all for some stupid Raw vs. Smackdown angle. But I don't really have anything negative to say about Rowan, he's fine in his current role.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I like the Death Metal/Black Metal shirts that he wears on TV. For a big guy he's OK as a worker I guess.

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,406 Posts
I liked him during his Bludgeon Brothers run and now I'm liking him as Daniel Bryan's friend/bodyguard. Other than these two runs, I didn't really care for him much before.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts