Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody please tell me when you change from a Newbie to something else. I really want to know. Please tell me because I thought it was when you reach 500 points, but I guess not. Please let me know...Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
1.Your sig is way too large.
2. You are posting this in the wrong place, this is better suited to the Anything section.
3.100 you turn into a jobber, then at 350 to mid card I think, but it's been a while since I've checked.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Do you even post in any other forum? You make alot of threads that are in the wrong forum, and that wrong forum is usually here. You are a quick one. And yes, your sig is FAR too large. Shrink it or be shot, or banned, which ever comes first.

Moved to Feedback.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Your user title changes according to posts, like BDV1 said. There is a page to explain it HERE

That's only how the title changes though. You stop being a noob when you post sensibly, in the right places, and eventually get accepted.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Yeah, The level of posts needed to become a mid-carder is 300. However, you will probably be a newbie in most peoples head until later on. Never know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts