Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
You get points by posting new threads or replying to ones which are already established. You can then 'spend or save' these points in the store where you can redeem them against different options i.e. a glowing username.

Like I now have 1000 :)

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
You get 15 points for every thread you make and you get 5 points if you reply to a topic and you also get points if someone replies to a thread that you made.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The easiest way to get points is by posting. Like I just did.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
But not by spamming, like he just did, because then you get a different type of points, warning points. Like he'll get if he spams again. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
TheGreatOne08 said:
You get points by posting new threads or replying to ones which are already established. You can then 'spend or save' these points in the store where you can redeem them against different options i.e. a glowing username.

Like I now have 1000 :)

Where's the store at?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I've highlighted the Arcade and Store in the screenshot uploaded below. It's located in the bar near the top of every page.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I deposited my points in the bank so they could be safe. My question is if someone picks thief can they take away my points. The points that aren't in the bank.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yes, but usually the people who use Theif! would go for administrators and mods with lots of points, so I'm sure you're safe. ;)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
And you managed to mess up the Bank option by not following the on screen prompts as you were told to, so you now have minus points.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Yes, but usually the people who use Theif! would go for administrators and mods with lots of points, so I'm sure you're safe. ;)
*Thief

Gee, they're only points. Not like you can do anything with them at the moment anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts