Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do u make your avatar a slide show?
can u tell me plz

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Do you mean a .gif image, one that changes? You have to upload a .gif.

If your good with PS or other graphics programs, you can make one, I'm not too sure how personally. Lol.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's not as easy as that. You'd have to make sure it was still small enough to meet the requirements for avatars.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Do what Skeet said, download Flash, or PS, which has Imageready.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's still going to have to be a maximum of 34.2KB though, which is pushing it for a "movie".

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
That's we people like BaSiC_ThU... have smaller sized avatars. So you can animate them, but if you keep the number of colours down you should be able to do it.

BTW Doesn't Image Ready have a Save As For Web or whatever it is like Photoshop, he'd be able to reduce quality until he got down to 34.2kb.

May I ask why 34.2kb and not any other number. Seems like a weird number.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
skeet said:
That's we people like BaSiC_ThU... have smaller sized avatars. So you can animate them, but if you keep the number of colours down you should be able to do it.

BTW Doesn't Image Ready have a Save As For Web or whatever it is like Photoshop, he'd be able to reduce quality until he got down to 34.2kb.

May I ask why 34.2kb and not any other number. Seems like a weird number.

Wait......what do i have?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
you have a smaller avator so it can be animated and still be within the max allowance of bytes i think

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
^^ Yeah. BaSiC_tHuGaNoMiCs you have a avatar which is 48x48 rather than the maximum 125x125. But looking at it your avatar is <5kbs. So you could probably have a full sized animated avatar.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It doesn't really matter, it's just that you were the first to come to mind when thinking of animated avatars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts