Wrestling Forum banner

How do they do it?

1064 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  electrified
when i first heard the corre's end of days song i hated it but a week later i love it. it's the same with all the wwe theme song's what is it with them?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
I didn't like when I heard it, I still don't like it and probably never will.

We Are One > Whatever Corre is using

· Registered
344 Posts
It's simple musical theory: When you hear a new piece of music that you first dislike, it is because the internal stuff within your ears isn't used to the particular combination of sound vibrations going through the ear, so technically, your ears are being stressed to the point where you're uncomfortable with it. But once the internal stuff within your ears is conditioned to taking the stress of the particular combination of sound vibrations, you start to get used to it, and therefore you start to like it.

It's like eating a vegetable that you hated when you were a kid, but you like now.

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's simple musical theory: When you hear a new piece of music that you first dislike, it is because the internal stuff within your ears isn't used to the particular combination of sound vibrations going through the ear, so technically, your ears are being stressed to the point where you're uncomfortable with it. But once the internal stuff within your ears is conditioned to taking the stress of the particular combination of sound vibrations, you start to get used to it, and therefore you start to like it.

It's like eating a vegetable that you hated when you were a kid, but you like now.
not to mention if you hear it like once a week it grows on you more

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.