Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
There is a thread explaining it in Wrestling Multimedia. You can't use it outside of there anymore, if that's what your asking.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
The tag is [hide]your text[/hide]. Simple as that. But yeah, only use it for posting media in the media forum.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
What? You TYPE that around your message. You have to type the tags. There is no button or whatever you're looking for....

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Is he such a n00b that he doesn't know the HIDE is hidden?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Seeing as it clearly takes things being pointed out several times here, I feel I must reiterate that the HIDE tags are only to be used in the Multimedia forum, nowhere else. The only reason anyone would even need to use them would be if they were uploading video somewhere. The more I read, the more I think it's unlikely to ever be an issue in this case.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I think he means like a button yo, like there's a bold button and underlined....There just isnt on for hide tags, you need to type the tags in yourself..

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's not relevant, though, as it's unlikely he's going to need to use them. If it's media, then fine, but that's more complicated than using some tags.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts