Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with regards to my post in the graphics thing, i want to know how to get rid off this queer faggot stuff under my user name?
i really don't want this under my name. not that i have anything against gays i just don't want to be called this!

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
well you have to save up points and got to the bank but it cost quite a lot it cost 2500 or 3000 for someone else to do it . Hopefully you have friend(s) that can donate points to you to do it .
Hope this helps.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I've changed it to something more fitting of your username (if you don't like it, tough :), you'll have to save up points and change it to what you want). I've never been a big fan of members being able to change other members' titles, although it's amusing to see what Crunch did to the person who originally changed your title. Happy posting.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Flash, you changed his user title back? That was gay...the option is in the store for a reason. Now the person wasted points...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Well, it's just occurred to me that JSJ could have been warned for flaming. I'll consider that next time. Also, JSJ would have forced scsarules to waste points changing his title back, so now the boot's on the other foot, so to speak. :)

cap'n crunch032 said:
Last time I ever do somthing secretly.
I didn't realise it was a secret. I thought everyone could see who'd done it through the Store. If not and it's only staff, then I apologise. :(

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
It's not a problem or anything. I was just trying not to start anything.

Most people aren't smart enough to go check the store. Then again most people don't care.

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
Well, it's just occurred to me that JSJ could have been warned for flaming. I'll consider that next time. Also, JSJ would have forced scsarules to waste points changing his title back, so now the boot's on the other foot, so to speak. :)
He couldn't be warned for flaming because we have titles uncensored for a reason -- anything goes (except for staff titles like "moderator").

1 - 10 of 10 Posts