Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is called Dont use this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it shut down as Mr Knowledge logged on as me and posted the thread!!

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
You call a mod or admin to close it for you. You cant close your own threads. FYI dont let anyone log in as you, as they can get you banned. Also dont use that excuse, cause the mods/super mods/admin wont care. Got it?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not an excuse it is the truth. I had my username and password on a bit of paper beside my computer and while he was at my house he logged on and posted the thread.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Like I said, they wont care. They will ban anyone who breaks the rules regardless if it was really them or not. And you're an idiot for leaving your password where other people can get to it, True.

N

·
0 Posts
I definitely won't care who posted it. I will go solely on IP addresses.

I suggest you change your password, remember it in your head, and don't keep cookies on. Link me to the thread and I shall lock it.

·
Banned
2 Posts
The mods on these message boards are a bunch of bitches, and the people who reply to other peoples' questions are also bitches. It's a help forum and people jump all over eachother and call eachother idiots. What a piece of shit board.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Goodbye...MORON

·
Banned
709 Posts
^torwards him rit?

·
Banned
709 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts