Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was wondering if there is a way i can change the listed under my name...mine says

west_coast_pop_619
Jobber

well i c how theres nitemare with "The triple h of WE forums" and others with cool 1's like "Hombres Bitch" and stuff....i was just wonderin if i can change mine and if n e 1 can help me.

thanx for taking ur time to reply.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Thank you, I feel really special now.

N

·
0 Posts
west_coast_pop_619 said:
Hey guys, i was wondering if there is a way i can change the listed under my name...mine says

west_coast_pop_619
Jobber

well i c how theres nitemare with "The triple h of WE forums" and others with cool 1's like "Hombres Bitch" and stuff....i was just wonderin if i can change mine and if n e 1 can help me.

thanx for taking ur time to reply.
HEY WHY ISN'T MINE COOL AND HOMBRE'S BITCH IS COOL?

banning you j/k n00b

·
Banned
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wat the crap bro! ur's is my favourite one man...i reckon ur a legend and all...ur 1 of my fave wrestlers dawg and then u accuse me...well im not gonna get angry cos im a fan of urs...

urs is my fave thats y i put it first the contributed it with others following with "Hombres Bitch"

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
This question has been answered, but I thought I'd just say I saved up for a custom title and I bought one recently. Personally I think mine is pretty cool.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^Let me quote myself for emphasis here, and because the same applies to you.

Flash said:
That's nice. Please re-read the first sentence of your post and consider whether or not it constituted spam or not. Hint: it did.

It's another in a long string of unnecessary spam from you. Stop it.

N

·
0 Posts
You should be warned for that blatant spam-sated post, am I right?

If staff says you're spamming, don't quote their post and make another spammy reply -- read it, remember it, and move on. Warning points occur if you don't...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts