Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how the ratings compared, but just speaking from experience it didn't have the intended effect on me.

Before it actually moved to Saturday I thought it was terrific to have a wrestling show prime time Saturday, just like Saturday Night's Main Event and would become a fixture of my weekend.

But I completely stopped watching it on Saturday because I was never home (and I'm not that motivated enough to record it and watch later) - and since it moved back to Friday I've never missed it.

So here are a few things I'd be interested to know:
1) How did the ratings compare?
2) Which do you think is better and why?
3) Does anyone miss it being on Thursdays? I prefer having wrestling on days when there's nothing else to look forward to (which is why Monday Night Raw is unmissable for me).

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Yeah, when was it on Saturdays?
But just to say, I preferred it more on Thursdays. If it's going to be on a Friday why not make it Live.
I mean the crowds wouldn't have work/school the next day and people probably would give more noise and have a better time.

But to the point of ratings, I'm sure the ratings dropped when it moved to Friday because it's Friday
and most people have things they want to do.

Still confused when it was on Saturdays, but I figured I'd add something at least. Haha.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
You're living in a parallel universe, man. It's been on Fridays at 8pm for years, if you're in the States. Unless you watch it in Spanish on another network or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts