Wrestling Forum banner

How You Rate Yoir Satisfaction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Post draft sucks and the product prior sucked. The new sets are the only positive right now. The naming of the titles and the color changes of each title just looks silly. It's now officially "PG".

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Been too busy to watch Smackdown since the week after the draft, so just tried to catch RAW to keep up with things and still a bit behind.

This week's RAW was just 2 hours and 8 minutes. I really don't remember it ever having that much advertising before. That is a new low. On top of that it was painful to watch; I really did almost give up several times (old day... good grief). Maybe they have no idea how to runs things when Smackdown has it's PPV this weekend.

I like the new setup, especially the titantron - I really like the cinematic shape. The new intro is decent, logo when it's coal hot looks great, you can see they are at least trying to shake a few things up. Until last night... I've never seen Owens fight Zayn before!!!

I'll try Smackdown this week.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Its been a mild improvement overall but still not consistently above average, and Raw is pretty frequently poor. That awesome Raw followed up by a solid SD last week had me more excited and optimistic than I had been for a while. Naturally this week they follow it up with possibly the most mind numbingly boring waste of 3 hours since the brand split began and killed all hope.

·
Registered
391 Posts
RAW's largely been poor, it had that show right at the start which threw everything at it, garnered a lot of hype and, rather predictably, it's failed to live up to those lofty standards since, although KO's title win was a cool moment. This week's RAW was painful to watch with some of the segments in particular.

SmackDown, on the other hand, has built up and improved considerably from the first episode. Ambrose and Styles leading the charge has been great, they've made a Heath Slater/Rhyno tag team compelling and they've given something for everyone to work with, pretty much. They've done some interesting stuff with the women's division where everyone feels like they're a contender as opposed to two or three on RAW.

Helps that SD is an hour shorter, so less filler. And SD also has Talking Smack which has been a real revelation.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
RAW - booked horribly.
Smackdown - quite good, but I feel the roster is lacking for some reason. Must be the fact that the midcard is horseshit

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
It's actually worst now than before it.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
There's still plenty of problems but the shows are better and I've gotten round to watching every Raw & SD at some point in the week.

It's a bit like having an alcoholic father that has managed to stop drinking but still acts like a dick.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
Raw has been kinda terrible, with the best part of it being Finn Balor getting injured (as horrible as that sounds) and having the belt dropped on Owens (squee!) plus the coming Cruiserweight Division could be epic if handled right.

SmackDown has been better but not great but I feel like SmackDown has a much brighter future overall as they're reinvigorating a whole locker room of talent that was either wasted or failed by the popularity contest system they had in place when they were all basically on one show. I'm going into Backlash more excited than I've been for a PPV in ages.

·
Registered
634 Posts
If you rate it 2 or lower you can just stop watching and then it'll be nice to not have you coming on her moaning all the time :)

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,682 Posts
Raw 5/10
SmackDown 7/10

I'm generous and gave it SmackDowns rating, 7/10. It's definitely better though.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts