Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I get that too. I think ur rep doesn't go up if newbies & jobbers add to it.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I had that as well. It did seem weird. I get it when D-Man adds/removes rep, which he's done a couple of times in the last few days.
Maybe it's when someone hwo has a negative rep tries to add/remove your rep. Seeing as D-Man has a shit rep, that's wht I think. Nitemare will call us n00bs for this anyway.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
well i would add to it, but i made my rep to low.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't know or care. It's supposed to be that way.

My guess is it has to do with how much "rep power" a person has. Like admins have 50 rep power + the same way normal members get it (post count, days registered, etc.).

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Someone (probably Nitemare, possibly on AIM, come to think of it) told me that is was someone having negative rep or not enough "rep power" that led to the grey dots.

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
yea, i get that once in a while. someone told me one of my Celeb topics sucked, and i think they tried taking away rep from me, but it didnt work. i got the gray dot to my surprise.

·
Registered
631 Posts
oo i thought the grey dot meant someone took away stupid me anywayz ya cuz when shakeitvictoria added to my rep and i got a grey dot

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
boogerbooger said:
yea, i get that once in a while. someone told me one of my Celeb topics sucked, and i think they tried taking away rep from me, but it didnt work. i got the gray dot to my surprise.
That would be me. :cool:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Red dot means bad, green means good, grey means nothing (I think).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts