Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really I'm watching some 2002 episodes and I NEVER recall anyone saying "bullshit" at all. I was shocked that it also went uncensored. Can anyone explain wtf was going at that time?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
fallout of attitude era, things like this slowly got censored i think, either that or spike sucked at censoring.

It was strange though how some words on wwe got censored back then and others didn't though if you said some of the censored words in school, teachers don't care, say some of the uncensored ones and they got mad lol

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Are you watching RAW or SD. By 2002 Smackdown was PG they even said B.A. Billy Gunn instead of Bad Ass Billy Gunn.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
That's not true, I was watching the Hell in a Cell DVD and they were showing a recap of the Jericho/HHH feud and Triple H did say "Bullshit" on Smackdown, I dont know if they bleeped it back then but they did on the DVD which we all know why now.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm watching RAW and SD. They uncensored RAW and censored SD.

I remember Smackdown being censored, that's for sure. But I can damn sure tell you I never once recall anyone saying bullshit.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's not true, I was watching the Hell in a Cell DVD and they were showing a recap of the Jericho/HHH feud and Triple H did say "Bullshit" on Smackdown, I dont know if they bleeped it back then but they did on the DVD which we all know why now.
Smackdown was always PG and always censored. Somethings got away like Rock saying candy ass but other people when they said ass or bitch it was censored.

·
Banned
29 Posts
There's a larger childrens audience now, and complaints increased about the swearing. WWE didn't want to be sued again after the name change.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Roddy Piper said bullshit a couple of times on pay per view and so did JR if I recall, as late as 2006, but I guess thats different. Rock also said Motherfucker on Raw, unsuprisingly that bleeped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts