Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it adds further proof of Savage sleeping with an underage Stephanie being true.Think about it

Hulk Hogan made WWE, Hogan left,testified against Vince in court,almost put WWF out of business and less than a year later Hogan returned.

So whatever the beef Savage did with Vince must've been so severe that him sleeping with an underage steph has to be the reason.Some rumor has it that the SLim deal is the cuase of this..LOL what BS

The best time Randy Savage (with his 1999 look) should've made his WWF return was in 2001 for the inVasion angle.Off the top of my head I would've had Booker T go against Savage (with his hot valet Gorgeous George) in the WCW match instead of Bagwell

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Yeah I know some people hate the rumor, but I honestly think Macho Man probably did bang Stephanie. It's going to be hard to find out if that's the truth though lol...

That being said, by the time WCW was bought out, from what I've read, Randy could hardly work at all. I remember Dave Meltzer making jokes about Savage having so many valet's because they would do the in ring action for him.

·
Banned
193 Posts
I'm not sure if he actually banged Stephanie, but I think something definitely went on between the two.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nah, I don't think he did anything with Stephanie. I think this video explains the situation pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunZpNPFr-o

I think when you add this to his abrupt departure, him taking slim jim when the company was broke, him telling Vince he would come back in 96 then changing his mind, his row with Hogan,you can understand why they never asked him back. Plus, Macho himself was stubborn and held grudges. He was rich as he saved his money and didn't need to suck up to them or compromise in any way the other oldies do.

Ironically. both parties seemed to be coming round just before his death. Such a shame

·
Registered
82 Posts
Vince forgave many wrestlers for many things. I am sure he would forgive Macho Man for whatever he did but Macho Man probably didn't want to work with Vince again.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
A Savage return toward the end of the AE or during the Invasion in 2001 would have been badass.

At the risk of sounding like a mark I don't think Savage banged Steph. Maybe flirted with her? Who knows. I'm sure Mach had no trouble getting ass. Just sayin.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,966 Posts
I think it adds further proof of Savage sleeping with an underage Stephanie being true.Think about it

Hulk Hogan made WWE, Hogan left,testified against Vince in court,almost put WWF out of business and less than a year later Hogan returned.

So whatever the beef Savage did with Vince must've been so severe that him sleeping with an underage steph has to be the reason.Some rumor has it that the SLim deal is the cuase of this..LOL what BS

The best time Randy Savage (with his 1999 look) should've made his WWF return was in 2001 for the inVasion angle.Off the top of my head I would've had Booker T go against Savage (with his hot valet Gorgeous George) in the WCW match instead of Bagwell
How does him not returning make it more likely to be truth?

The fact of the matter is, no one will know for sure, except for Savage and Stephanie. Savage obviously can't speak for himself now, and, I am pretty sure Stephanie wont comment on it.

Personally, I don't think he did anything with Stephanie, but, if you are the father of someone who allegedly was banged by an older man while your kid us underage, would you really be looking at the man the same way, regardless of you having a father/son relationship?

Rumors can make you think twice about someone and you wonder if it didn't happen, why would it come up in the first place? Someone was probably on bad terms with Savage, saw Savage hanging out with Stephanie one day and just decided to be a cunt and spread a rumor, assuming it is just a rumor.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
53,219 Posts
Not sure why he never came back. But I don't think he ever really wanted to leave. One of the reasons he left was because Vince was using him as a commentator, those last couple of years he was there, who only wrestled once in awhile. Savage wanted to wrestle more, and with Vince pushing that whole "New Generation" era, I don't think he thought Savage had a place in the WWF as a wrestler. Which is also partially why Flair left the WWF, after Hogan had left. Vince was starting to go with some of the younger guys, like when Bret won the title in 1992. I think they could have found a decent spot for Savage as someone who wrestled more.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Considering Vince allegedly used to whore Steph out to close deals, I'm not sure how many fucks he'd have given about Savage having a pop...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I've never heard that before, and I've studied 80s/90s WWF extensively. Please provide some proof or evidence.

·
Aggressively White
6,271 Posts
Considering Vince allegedly used to whore Steph out to close deals, I'm not sure how many fucks he'd have given about Savage having a pop...
That can't be true, as it would probably as talked about as Montreal and a Cena heel turn. You can barely trust one wrestler to keep there mouth shut, let alone several especially about something as estimable as shagging the boss' daughter.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts

THE END.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Well-played, sir. Well-played.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts