Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like i always wondered like its crazy he never got fired when daniel brian gets fired for choking some random guy nobodey even cares about. i dont like daniel brian but i feel kinda sorry for him he got screwed like bret. does vince play favourites or somehting he seems really wierd like he still likes a guy who kicks him in the head but he doesnt like some guy for no reason like bret and daniel brian.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Re: How come randy orton never got fired for kicking vince mcmahon? does vince play f

It was Vince's idea... it was part of a storyline and it happened so the storyline could progress...

I reckon Bryan was never given permission to go that rough on Roberts so actions needed to be taken...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: How come randy orton never got fired for kicking vince mcmahon? does vince play f

You do realise wrestling isn't real?

·
Banned
1,093 Posts

spiderwebwwe please stop making threads.

·
The Rise...
3,788 Posts

Dude use the Danielson thread instead of making countless threads about him.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts

like i always wondered like its crazy he never got fired when daniel brian gets fired for choking some random guy nobodey even cares about. i dont like daniel brian but i feel kinda sorry for him he got screwed like bret. does vince play favourites or somehting he seems really wierd like he still likes a guy who kicks him in the head but he doesnt like some guy for no reason like bret and daniel brian.
As stated above, Randy Orton punting Vince in the head was all thought out before that RAW started. It looks like last weeks invasion was put into the hands of those taking part and not the creative team, which is probably why it was so great. Going on the reports I've read recently it seems Bryan has a chance to return once the heat dies down, heck it may be the best thing for him as he may return as "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson not Daniel Bryan.

But most of the situation revolving around Danielson is speculation and we should wait until Monday to see what the deal is.

I hope no one flames the OP as I usually see...

Edit: Looks like I was too late.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts

Is this guy for real? if he thinks its real then leave him to it, if he is a troll then get him off the boards!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

Leave him alone, he is entertaining,

Vince payed Randy Orton to kick his Head in so he could buy as much aspirin as he wants, it's like the most logical thing ever.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

OP- I hope you're like 12. It seems like you are because you have Cena as your avatar and you think wrestling is real.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts

Technically Vince tried to fire Orton, but he got as far as 'YYOOOOOOUUUUURRRREEEE FFF-' before Orton hit him.

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts

He's just a kid guys, that's pretty obvious go easy on him. He already made a post crying over Cena getting fucked by nxt.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts

He's just a kid guys, that's pretty obvious go easy on him. He already made a post crying over Cena getting fucked by nxt.
its fun to play along with him :p

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts

He's no kid, this guy is 26 years old. But i'll tell you what he is, he's a troll. This fool knows full well wrestling is scripted and he's reading the replies laughing as people flame him.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts

He's no kid, this guy is 26 years old. But i'll tell you what he is, he's a troll. This fool knows full well wrestling is scripted and he's reading the replies laughing as people flame him.
Hes still a kid to me, dammit.

·
Registered
181 Posts

Danielson will be back I am sure of it ;)

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts

Another thread that's basically about Danielson getting fired? Please use the sticky thread for this kind of stuff.

Pretty please.....

Reactions: Pittsburgh

·
Administrator
33,944 Posts

If this is a gimmick stop it right now. If you really think all this stuff is real then you might want to do some research on kayfabe before making any more posts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.