Wrestling Forum banner

How can you guys say raw was bad???? characters was built.

383 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Arya Dark
I see the hate for raw because there wasnt enough fightin but I thought it was a perfect mixture

We had triple h come out and gave, what I thought was a good enough promo to get his point across, and I actually feel that he can beat taker, trips barely loses a match. then he completely, destroyed sheamus which I thought was a good move since sheamus shouldnt even be mentioned with the greats, let alone be in the same room. That shit made a buried alive match envious.

Then orton came out and cut a pretty dark promo. As he was talkin I was thinking "why would anyome think so sadistic and wanna hurt someone so bad" I felt like someone was about to die when he spoke, and he is about to strike. Cmpunk, well I dunno why he thinks he's an animal tamer.. He must think that hes talkin to a dog, orton strikes on instincts.. Thus fued is interesting.

Cena and miz, fuck, what havent been said bout this hiroshima of a promo.

Every one is saying the rocks promo was bad??? Are you kidding me? I thought it was well done and I thought it.was live as well, when he sated that he was back to buffalo.. Thought that was cool. And he made great points in his promo as well. Wwe now have a film company that john cena is acting in his own movies, I think the rock made that possible.. He made me dislike cena even more. And people expect to see him every week? That not how shit works, just be glad hes back and bringing a little attitude to raw..

The yabba dabba bitch line was and intense moment and u saw people in the audience get a wtf moment like they couldnt believe it, and what is it I hear bout the crowd no being interested? I thought they were pretty loud and cheered when they had to because he was on a screen and didnt wanna miss what he was saying. Was good imo

And how crazy is it that the crowd more for cmpunk vs orton than anything else. Punk vs punt... Thats what imma call this fued.

John morrison, well he's juat relaxing because mitb is his holy shit moment, and cashing it in is his career starter.. As someone said before in another thread "john morrison is at a stage where few people reach, and that stage is where youre so good, mic skills doesnt matter.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.