Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
FOTC
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against any other opponent I'd say it would be possible to turn Reigns heel. But against Triple H? If Stephanie wasn't so involved it could be done, but she makes it damn near impossible.

So how could WWE turn Reigns heel at WM? Rock might be involved. They could always do something with him and Reigns. Perhaps Rock accidentally costing Reigns.

·
Banned
732 Posts
Lol they want Reigns to Win the championship at WM hence the special Royal Rumble. It was the only way they could get Reigns as main eventing as the challenger without winning the rumble. They wouldn't go through all that to make Reigns lose. He is winning it and I couldn't be happier.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
They should've turned him heel tonight but that's another missed opportunity.

Since HHH is going in as the defacto face, maybe Reigns could win the match by cheating and just rip on the fans. He could tell them that it's his time, whether anyone likes it or not.

Or he could attack The Rock who has promised something next level at Mania.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I wrote how they should here: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/56731545-post457.html

The thing is, it would need a triple threat (Ambrose, Reigns, HHH)

the booking tonight left no room for a triple threat

so out of HHH vs Reigns, it'd have to start with him vs an IWC fav....have him play to the crowd before attacking the fav or w/e

it is all about the booking though. he was cheered heavily after TLC

·
FOTC
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They should've turned him heel tonight but that's another missed opportunity.

Since HHH is going in as the defacto face, maybe Reigns could win the match by cheating and just rip on the fans. He could tell them that it's his time, whether anyone likes it or not.

Or he could attack The Rock who has promised something next level at Mania.
I was thinking this as well. Maybe not cheat to win, but beat Triple H so severely that the fans are shocked. He can just beat Triple H with the chair and bloody him up so bad. Rock can plead with Reigns to take it easy, but he knocks Rock out. He goes for one more spear and pins HHH for the win. He gets on the mic and just lets his true feelings out.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
They're not turning Reigns heel.

They're not going to all this trouble and devoting another road to WM to the guy after changing their plans last minute at last years to then change things again and NOT make him their top guy.

Roman Reigns is going to be WWE's top guy from now on. Fans either need to be okay with that and enjoy other stuff which isn't in the main event, or stop watching. Because it's not changing anytime soon.

·
FOTC
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
People will complain when Rock is inserted into the match (by being at ringside for Reigns), but Rock's involvement is probably the only way they could turn Reigns heel.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I was thinking this as well. Maybe not cheat to win, but beat Triple H so severely that the fans are shocked. He can just beat Triple H with the chair and bloody him up so bad. Rock can plead with Reigns to take it easy, but he knocks Rock out. He goes for one more spear and pins HHH for the win. He gets on the mic and just lets his true feelings out.
Yeah, he would need to be merciless. Maybe one of HHH's kids can be in the audience covering her eyes. I know that won't happen but Roman needs to be a genuine heel, not the guy most people can't stand.

Or Roman could turn heel before Mania and "attack" Daniel Bryan to send a message to "old man" HHH.

This "feud" has got to get real nasty and personal. I cannot take Roman smiling for another six weeks.

They won't.

The RAW after - they turn Dean.

Roman destroys Dean for a couple months.

Then Roman vs Strowman to headline Summerslam
. :vince3

Ratings fall.
The thought of this. fpalm

I wanted SummerSlam tickets since it's going to be in New York again but I'm not sitting through this.

Hopefully, Seth is back by then. Maybe Roman/Seth for the belt and make the Authority angle mean something. Roman could say he took Seth's place.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm normally not big on repeating stuff, but they need to have a third option here to stop this main event happening predictably.
Hell the crowd will be cheering Triple-H as a heel now. Roman is going to end up the most unpopular WWE champion in history.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
They're not sticking with Roman through all these boos to just to turn him heel. The fantasy booking in here is ridiculous.

As shocking as it may sound, you better believe Vince McMahon is fully prepared to have Roman beat his son-in-law in a conventional way and then pose and cry with the belt in front of 80,000 (reported as 100,000) fans if that's the type of photo-op moment he thinks his new PR boy needs. Hell, THE ROCK turning heel is a significantly more likely scenario. Not that you'd be able to recognize it as a turn over what would be deafening cheers.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
thank GOD I didn't stay up to watch this shit go down. I'm not a Roman hater but WWE is so fucking predictable fpalm :fuckthis

PS: I hope Hunter buries him at Mania

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,205 Posts
There are a lot of good ideas for a heel Roman. With a strong heel and Brock they could turn and make Ambrose a tweener and then bring back Rollins as the face Bryan was.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Roman Reigns IS a Heel heading into WR. HHH may be a overrated son of a bitch. But at least he has experience and a impressive track record on his side. Who the fuck do you expect to cheer for Roman Reigns at WM?? Children and Woman?...yeah good luck in their voices being the dominant force at the largest PPV of the entire year.

Just a whole mess this WM main event. Just a huge mess waiting to be shit over, or HHH to be a dominant Face.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Roman Reigns is NOT a heel. Roman Reigns the character is not, and will not be booked as the bad guy aka the heel. It doesn't matter how many woman boo him, if Vince says Reigns isn't turning heel then he won't. Same deal with Cena, he may get a lot of boos but that doesn't mean he's the BAD GUY. His character is still the same old good guy, loves kids, always does he right thing, etc.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts