1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my ideas.

1 have reigns keep the whc until august. Have

2. Have dean win the whc.

3. Bring back the cruiserweight division and the cruiserweight belt.

4. Ziggler wins the cruiserweight belt.

5. Bring in the GOOD NXT superstars AND not ruin them (like paige)

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Re: how can the WWE improve after wrestlemania 31?

Acquire TNA, but don't shelve it, add it to the WWE Network so viewers will have the choice between WWE, NXT, or TNA.

:vince$

·
Registered
6,209 Posts

Actually reward over talent instead of trying to burying them.

It's okay for Cena and Reigns to lose to heels, it might actually make the crowd feel for them.

book the undercard a whole lot better.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts

If Brock is staying, have him retain at WrestleMania after a hard fought match with Reigns. Have Reigns chase the title all summer until finally winning at Summerslam. Rollins cashes in ruining his moment. Have Reigns feud with Rollins until finally beating him at the Royal Rumble. Bryan wins the Rumble, and then have the main event be Reigns and Bryan at WM32.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

Fundamentally change their approach to Wrestling. That'd be a good start.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If Brock is staying, have him retain at WrestleMania after a hard fought match with Reigns. Have Reigns chase the title all summer until finally winning at Summerslam. Rollins cashes in ruining his moment. Have Reigns feud with Rollins until finally beating him at the Royal Rumble. Bryan wins the Rumble, and then have the main event be Reigns and Bryan at WM32.
So you would have Rollins win the Money in the Bank contract again?

·
Registered
4,623 Posts

Remove the long in ring promos, get rid of any onscreen authority figures for at least the next twenty years, and stop hiring part timers.

·
Registered
548 Posts

I honestly think they should listen to the fans more, but not cave to them so often like they did with Daniel Bryan. I mean, I want DB in the ME at Mania, but the way they went about it last year and at Fast Lane(though he didn't win) felt to me like they were saying, "Okay here's DB getting his shot, now shut up". It just lost that organic feel and took away from the Royal Rumble match. Hard to explain, but while part of me was happy DB won at WM30, part of me(admittedly a smaller part) wanted it to be Batista getting his 1on1 title shot and then face DB for the title at the next ppv. The last two years, the winner of the rumble has had his victory pretty much taken away by not getting a straight 1on1 match at Mania. Batista had to share his shot with DB and Roman had to fight DB to keep his. Not DBs fault at all, just bad decisions by creative and Vince.

Give the fans what they want, but let them wait for it so it feels more special when they finally get that pay off. Also, they need to cut back on all the flashbacks and replays from the upper card feuds. Instead of showing, for example, Cena getting beat by Rusev 3 times in one show, just show it once before their match or segment. If someone hasn't been watching, they only need to see the replays once to know what's going on. Then they could use that extra time for longer matches. I mean, even 2-3 extra minutes can mean the difference between a forgettable match and an awesome one while at the same time not burning people out on the main event before the match even starts from over exposure.

I mean, I was excited about the Cena and Rusev match when Fast Lane started, but by the time the match started, I was like, "meh". I mean, most of us fans know what's going on. Most of us watching the ppv have been watching every week. I mean honestly, who's gonna not watch Raw and Smackdown but pay money for a ppv in which they don't know what's going on and have little to no investment in? I mean, if I'm not tuning in to the shows we get for free on TV, why would I pay money to watch the PPV? Just that one small change, imo, would drastically change how much we enjoy not just ppvs, but Raw and SD as well.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts

By going back to 2 hours RAW
This.

3 hours is too long and all it causes is even more irrelevant filler with jobbers such as Adam Rose, New Day and Fandango etc.

With 2 hours you can fit in all the top guys, an authority promo and even some plugging. The extra hour is a complete waste of time. It also seems stupid to have raw the same length of time as a PPV. PPV's would maybe feel a little more special if they were longer than Raw, instead they often feel like an episode of Raw with title matches.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

Rename itself World Championship Wrestling and hope nobody notices.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts

Push faces that get cheered and push heels that get booed. Stop thinking they know what the audience wants to see when they have a live test lab every week called an audience.

·
Banned
542 Posts

> Fire AJ Lee
> Resign Brock
> Let Brock go over Roman at mania
> Let Brock go over Bryan before Summerslam
> Turn Bryan heel
> Turn Seth face
> Seth/Bryan feud going into Summerslam
> Baby Roman goes over Brock at Summerslam for WHC
> Roman holds title til Mania
> Throw all my money at CM Punk and AJ Lee
> Punk returns at the Rumble
> Punk wins the Rumble and starts feud with Roman
> Have AJ come back the night after the Rumble
> Laugh at the dirtsheets for thinking she was really fired
> Have her feud with the then divas champ Sasha Banks

>>> Count the cashh

I can dream

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

I hate to say it, and I don't want people to think I'm even hoping for it, but the only thing that's going to make WWE better is a heart attack.

We all know it. The problem lies with the fact that the owner of the company is a god damn idiot. There is no solution that will be reached when you have someone in charge who is so diametrically opposed to the rest of the wrestling world.

·
Registered
169 Posts

Stop starting every Raw with 25 minute pointless promos.
Build up the story lines better, actually make the fans care about them.
Make their mind up with who's face and who's heel.

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts

As long as Vince is around, WWE can't improve. I do not wish death, but he needs to retire as soon as possible.

Thank God there's NXT.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.