Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,158 Posts
I spend a lot of time at my desk at work and we don't really have any websites that they block access to so I read about a lot of stuff. I never watch NBA games. Like I don't watch basketball. I read so many stories about basketball. I know where everyone has signed and I know how a lot of people play without ever watching them play.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
It's easy for me because I only follow and support the local teams here in my city (Cleveland) and we only have 3 of them (the Cavs, Indians, and Browns).

I also like watching European football (soccer), but don't have a favorite team to follow so I only watch it sporadically.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Its the same thing as following all the different wrestling promotions. With the love of sports you will find a way to follow everything.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,548 Posts
The first reply nailed a good point.

Sports isn't like say watching a shit ton of TV shows where you have to watch everything in case you miss a key storyline moment. You can just follow results, or chuck a game on in the background.

Personally I watch Rugby; both codes but mostly Union. A little AFL, Some Rally events, V8 Supercars, DTM, Used to watch F1 until it stopped being a sport, kickboxing, boxing, MMA, Muay Thai. Its not like you have to watch every game/match/fight, or even every second of the ones you do watch.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I follow the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA football/basketball, and some golf. Not hard to keep up with sports when you don’t have many hobbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
733 Posts
I think social media has made it easier to follow such things and be caught up. I follow Baseball, Basketball and Football to a lesser degree. But I'm always on twitter, always on Facebook, always on Reddit after games, and I get caught up with any transactions that happens. Also you can watch any highlights on YouTube.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts