Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i download clips from rapidshare??

it says the following text

You have requested the file 11_-_WWE_Wrestlemania_XX_-_John_Cena_vs_The_Big_Show__WWE_United_States_Championship_.wmv (20158858 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 137 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

WHAT CAN I DO TO DOWNLOAD THIS??

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Underneath that text it says this, right?

Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait 54 seconds.
Avoid the need for download-tickets by using a PREMIUM-Account. Instant access!

You need to wait however long it says. Then click the link that comes up.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yeah, if it tells you to wait an hour, that means you've downloaded or requested X amount of MB's in files over the last hour or so, and need to wait an hour to download more.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Hey Cody maybe we should have a help forum in GFX & Media so people can ask things like this in Media instead of using the site feedback forum.

N

·
0 Posts
No, it'd still be posted here. What do you think this or this is for? (Not a help forum, but that's not going to happen. THIS is the help forum.)

We just deal with it. I'm not bothered. Simple enough questions to answer...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it says this:

You have requested 33590 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately.
This is neccessary in order to give you completely anonymous download-links without strong restrictions. We protect your privacy.
In order to finance this webspace, downloads are limited for free-users. This file exceeds your download-limit.
Please wait one hour. Or maybe you want to get a PREMIUM-Account, too? NO subscription! Instant access!

N

·
0 Posts
Deleting cookies doesn't help. It's tracked by IP addresses.

Your ISP uses proxies. This could be the problem. With proxies, other users using your ISP may be issued the same proxy IP as yours, and thus if someone else downloads using that proxy, you will have to wait an hour.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts